Is it cheating to privately use sex toys?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not cheating but its still dishonesty if the partner doesn't know.

I agree. Drifter, we need to differentiate 'cheating' from 'dishonesty' in this discussion.

As many have already said, it's a bit strange to have one partner so controlling of the other that all pleasure is only allowed to come from a certain source-- stimulus by partner. But it is that way in master-slave relationships, sometimes. That also includes granting permission to orgasm and similar.

Moi, I don't go for that, but mainly, I don't deign to feel jealous of inanimate objects my partner may use on his/her body when I'm not there, whether it's a curling iron or a toothbrush or a 'personal massager'.

I do however feel that it is my business to educate myself about what sorts of things-- including threesomes-- my partner enjoys, so that we can pool our resources for maximum fun times. Not including me is dishonesty and not fair.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Moi, I don't go for that, but mainly, I don't deign to feel jealous of inanimate objects my partner may use on his/her body when I'm not there, whether it's a curling iron or a toothbrush or a 'personal massager'.

the warning label on a curling iron says "do not insert into any orifice" :tongue:

i kinda wonder how many singed orifice lawsuits it took for manufacturers to adopt an official policy on a "do not insert into any orifice" on every brand's warning label. and to cement "do not insert into any orifice" in the top five of things not to do with a curling iron.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the warning label on a curling iron says "do not insert into any orifice" :tongue:

i kinda wonder how many singed orifice lawsuits it took for manufacturers to adopt an official policy on a "do not insert into any orifice" on every brand's warning label. and to cement "do not insert into any orifice" in the top five of things not to do with a curling iron.

ouch! I don't want to keep a FB that silly...

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had an amazing session with my fleshlight a few months ago. My gf came home from work about an hour later and wanted to fool around and was pissed when I told her. So, I guess toys can get in the way of a relationship at times.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had an amazing session with my fleshlight a few months ago. My gf came home from work about an hour later and wanted to fool around and was pissed when I told her. So, I guess toys can get in the way of a relationship at times.

Remember- she doesn't need to know about you and I =)

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I think a person would be in a pretty restrictive relationship if the use of sex toys could be considered cheating. What next? Is masturbation 'cheating' too??!

Gosh, surely people have some right to privacy!

You'd be amazed, MG, it has been said here many times, though those people don't seem to want to join the thread now. I think the issues are twofold, control as Helga says, and jealousy of the stimuli used rather than the act itself.