Is it cheating to use your hand in a BJ?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter, Dec 17, 2008.

1. D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Ok, I wanna know, does it piss you off when you are getting a blow job and your partner starts to use his/her hands? I'm not talking about 30 minutes into a Marathon session, but right off the bat?

Hands jobs do nothing for me. Nothing. I can jerk my self off better, but I can't suck myself (anymore), so oral means oral... not oral at the head and hands on the shaft. In fact I've stopped BJs like this cause it was a waste of time for both me and her, cause I am NEVER gonna cum like that.

How about you guys?

2. D_Nailer Lautner

D_Nailer Lautner New Member

pretty much the same here...its a huge turn off if my partner used his/her hand while giving bj...

3. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Many times I like to admire the cock I'm sucking so I use a hand (or two...if I'm lucky! LOL). That way I can see it better. I guess I'm like most....I suck with my eyes closed. :biggrin1:

4. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

hey, I'll tell ya, from the opposite point of view: i've never cum with a bj, but I love a good handjob. so if someone's going down on me, I'll help them along 'cause I don't want all their effort to go to waste.

5. D_Marazion Analdouche

As long as it's done well, I'm not going to care one way or another lol.

6. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    Communicate that to whoever you are with that may use their hands. Not mindreaders! Some guys love when it is done in combo, some love no hands (as you) and some won't cum from simply a bj. Simply tell them.

7. ShaneR

ShaneR New Member

Albums:
    I couldn't agree more. I'm pretty sure it's me, because I have had BJs from people who got other guys off in 5 seconds. If someone really wants to swallow my load, I'll jerk off and stick it in their mouth at just the right time, but if someone is jerking me, they almost never get the timing right and spoil a good hand job. If they want to do something with their mouth while they jerk my cock, they can do a hell of a lot more good licking my balls.

8. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    Perfectly fine with me. The hand adds some extra wrapping on bottom of shaft if the person can't DT.

9. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Done right, using the fingers on the lower shaft and balls feels fucking awesome. Since it is a rare sucker that can get the whole thing down his/her throat, skilled hands are a definite asset.

10. Mandee

Gold Member

I never use my hands during a blowjob. I thought that was like an un-spoken no no that everyone was supposed to know about.

11. Cuban

Cuban New Member

Albums:
    I know what you mean... but my gf cant make me cum without use of hands..

12. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Another place I can't stand hands- a man pushing my head while I am giving a BJ.

13. feel thick

feel thick New Member

i like her to suck me handless, putting them behind my butt and rhythmically pumping as she sucks... it does take longer to cum that way but it's worth it. I get a hard pumping cum shot into her mouth and throat. If she uses her hand fine, if she's good at the rhthym of jerking me off basically.

14. art

art
    Gold Member

I like it when he or she uses whatever they've got. So long as they're using their mouth and lips on my cock, I don't mind if their hands get into the act, whether on my cock, playing with my hairy balls, rubbing around my taint, or even around or into my anus. It all gets me hard, and eventually, it all gets me off.

15. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I believe that a proper blowjob requires the use of hands. I think you just have a hang-up about it or something. I wanted a girl to just use just her mouth once, but it took so long to come and it wasn't any better. Now I much prefer at least the finger and thumb wrapped around my shaft moving along with her mouth. The extra stimulation makes me cum hard. Now maybe someday I'll come (cum?) across someone that can give a great blowjob with just her mouth. What's important to me is that I cum hard.

16. Channelwood

Channelwood New Member

Yes. It's absolutely cheating. If you're caught you'll be fined and possibly barred from ever giving blowjobs again. It goes on your permanent record and you'll never get into a good school or get a good job or be able to hold political office.

17. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

What?

Properly used, hands are fantastic... when you can't Deepthroat someone, the hand can simulate that sensation.

Not hand IN LIEU of the mouth... but hands working the part of the shaft your mouth can't reach.

In fact, one hand on the shaft, the at least half the length in her mouth... and she better be using the other hand to pull my balls...

18. D_Tintagel_Demondong

A handjob can be great if it's done well. I don't see how this is cheating... unless it was decided beforehand that you'd get a BJ. If you don't like handjobs then maybe you should just tell them.

Some guys are so big that a hand is needed to fill in the gap. Even if their partner can deep throat, they need to come up for air now and then.

19. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I always use my hands in some fashion. It's nothing like giving a hand job! Used completely differently. There are lots of places for hands, balls, ass, in ass, up by the head, on the shaft, whatever where ever! All i know is i use them and i've been called brilliant so go figure...

20. MickeyLee

Gold Member

i use my hands. sort of like the massage rule: never break contact with the person you're massaging. so if my mouth isn't on his cock my hand will be. if my mouth is on his cock my hands will be busy elsewhere. i'll also use my one hand around the base to either pull the skin taunt or apply pressure like a cock ring.

it is cheating if you are really just giving the guy a hand job with very little mouth attention. that would be a hand job plus.

points for hands. they're good to slow things down a bit if you're holding him off.

ML

Draft saved Draft deleted