Is it common to have seldom got a good blowjob before?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What motivates me as a cocksucker is to really blow my man's mind (so to speak).

Sadly, my main motivation is that I just love doing it. Although it's a really nice bonus if he enjoys it as much as I do :biggrin1:.

I've often heard form a guy after sucking him off that it was the first time he ever got off from a blow... it makes me proud.

I have to admit to feeling proud when they say this too :redface:. It's lovely to know that you do something well.

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does anyone like it when their friend bites their dick or clit? I would love that.

Yes, I love having my clit bitten and nibbled and sucked really, really hard.

This is what I've heard from lots of guys about what makes me different to most other girls who've given them bjs. I genuinely love doing it.

I kinda think this goes without saying. If you don't enjoy doing it, then don't. I would never want my bed partner to feel they *had* to do something and they didn't enjoy it.
If you love cock, you generally love going down, just something I have found when discussing with my girl friends.

I love the human body, so I like to get to know my lovers package, introduce myself, see what he likes, tease, build up the excitement, obviously I love doing it or I wouldn't be down there until I get a warm surprise in my mouth.

The only thing that puts me off is no sound. That's when I don't enjoy it either. Moaning, groaning, panting is awesome and gives me good feedback that what I am going is working for him. No sound at all and he still cums and I'm just a bit confused and it's not as enjoyable for me. (Imagine a female making no sound when you are eating her - even when she cums. Weird huh?!)