Is it common to try and date married women?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Typo. Question stands
So you're asking why there is a difference between married and unavailable? If that's your question, I'll answer.

There is a difference between married and unavailable because some marriages are non-monogamous by mutual consent. In that case, one or both of the spouses is sexually available. I went on a few dates a week when my marriage was non-monogamous. If you date a woman who is married, but available, she is free to be honest with you and her spouse.

On the other hand, in a more traditional marriage there is an expectation and promise of monogamy. Being a party to a married individual's infidelity is opening yourself and your life up for the tremendous potential for drama, disharmony, and violence. She will necessarily have to lie. There is no way around that. Since she is willing to lie to the one with whom she's built a life and made a family, how can you ever safely trust her?

Seems like a pretty big difference.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm reading it a different way. Is it common to TRY and date married women, and to that question I say a resounding YES.

I live near a large college town. I don't go out in that town anymore. It didn't matter if I was with a group of women or even my husband, I was hit on by these young men who truly believe they were god's gift to me. I guess because I would be so grateful to have them pleasure me. Who knows. But it was a common occurrence.

And they were one step beyond brazen. How in the world would they know if my husband could no longer satisfy me? And yes, I could probably teach you a trick or two, but I have zero desire to do so.

It is very common to try to date married women. None have ever succeeded with me.

desilover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i get it...i've breached the phantom rule that i'm not allowed to post this or similar content...ok..haha..

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i get it...i've breached the phantom rule that i'm not allowed to post this or similar content...ok..haha..
I believe you were asked a question, and that this non-answer is a cop-out. No one said you couldn't date married women nor that you couldn't post about it here. ONE person asked why you need validation, and pointed out that you have two current and similar threads on the subject. Why DO you need your bad behavior validated by strangers?

desilover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I believe you were asked a question, and that this non-answer is a cop-out. No one said you couldn't date married women nor that you couldn't post about it here. ONE person asked why you need validation, and pointed out that you have two current and similar threads on the subject. Why DO you need your bad behavior validated by strangers?
then you and i yhink doifferently....i dont see a phantom club as to who can post what..provided its on the rules i dont care...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
then you and i yhink doifferently....i dont see a phantom club as to who can post what..provided its on the rules i dont care...
As I said, no one is saying you cannot post anything. You are the only one talking about that. However, if you want to get into the rules, posting nearly identical threads is considered "flooding" according to this site's TOS, and so IS actually against the posted rules.

Question: (for the third time) Why do you need validation of your desire to pursue married women? Do it or don't, I think that is entirely up to you. Why do you seem to be seeking validation?

desilover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
why do you presume i'm seeking validation? to me it's just a random question.........i just take it you're projecting your rules of life but there you go...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why do you presume i'm seeking validation? to me it's just a random question.........i just take it you're projecting your rules of life but there you go...
Well, it comes across as seeking validation because you posted the exact same thread twice in the same week, in the same forum, which is...weird, and against the TOS.

Look.

https://www.lpsg.com/terms/

Content
  • Flooding and other forms of spam are not allowed.

You also ask in one if it is normal, which is a validating question, and in the other you ask if it is right, which is also a validation question. You are seeking validation that what you enjoy is normal and right. No need to be defensive about it.

Last edited: