Is it easier...

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
to be a woman with smaller breasts than a man with a smaller penis?

Because it is already quite obvious that men take a hard hit, be it from himself, his peers or the women that he has dated, from being on the smaller side if not totally small. (Granted there are people who just don't mind at all but we're not going to talk about them now. Sorry nice folks.) So, the question is aimed at the women, although not exclusively, of all (breasts) shapes and sizes.

Feel free to discuss your own situation if you happen to fall into the groups in comparison.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there's a viable fix for small boobs.
there are lots of men who prefer small boobs.

but small boobs are obvious to the world.
a todger is only obvious to your lover.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dejavu dolfette
I was just reading about Boom-Boom Beck when he played with the Brooklyn Todgers.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
I think it's worse having a small cock but I really wouldn't know since I don't have both. To add to what Dolfette said about small tits being obvious to the world, it's just funny when someone comes back with "yeah well at least I have boobs!" It's cruel when someone makes fun of a small cock in public.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
there's a viable fix for small boobs.
there are lots of men who prefer small boobs.

but small boobs are obvious to the world.
a todger is only obvious to your lover.

Well, yes, you have it spot on, dollfette. But I was actually wondering about the effect on confidence and such as we often see or read about men with smaller penis having lower self-esteem and all. I'm not saying all of them do but men tend to make a big deal out of it despite the fact that it's not something the random person in the street could see. Unlike the breasts as you mentioned.

Because there seems to be a popularisation of the mindset that bigger is better...

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
having big boobs can be a confidence killer actually.
i often wonder if people are staring, or if men only show interest because of them. it makes walking past construction sites and bars a cringeworthy experience.

i think i was more confident with smaller boobs.

Lng_1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've read the entries so far. At least in this forum, there is admittedly desire for small and large breasts. I haven't heard of any requests or desires for a small penis. If true, that alone may be very telling of which is more difficult. However, there may be a small penis worship webite out there... I haven't checked.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had boobs since seventh grade and I wonder sometimes how different my life would have been without them. For one thing, I could buy bras just about anywhere and cheaper than what I have to pay now. Victoria's Secret does not carry my size which I find ridiculous in this age of enhancements.

I know the attention I've received has been both good and bad. I don't know how many traffic tickets they've gotten me out of or how much trouble they've caused in bars, but I know life would have been different. I love sports but never got a chance to really be good at anything. Even pool is challenging.

I told Cap a long time ago that men should have to wear jock strap bras so we can rate them when they pass by. He's a master of disguise and its not fair at all. I know I'm going to get stares in the grocery, nightclub and even church. Sometimes its flattering but most of the time its disturbing and makes me very self-conscious.

So until you guys were visible banana hammocks I got to say that it's easier to live with a small penis.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
having big boobs can be a confidence killer actually.
i often wonder if people are staring, or if men only show interest because of them. it makes walking past construction sites and bars a cringeworthy experience.

i think i was more confident with smaller boobs.

You have the personality. That's a winning asset.

But I can grasp the idea of how big boobs can be a confidence killer now.

I've read the entries so far. At least in this forum, there is admittedly desire for small and large breasts. I haven't heard of any requests or desires for a small penis. If true, that alone may be very telling of which is more difficult. However, there may be a small penis worship webite out there... I haven't checked.

Do check and if you find one do share. :smile:

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
I have had boobs since seventh grade and I wonder sometimes how different my life would have been without them. For one thing, I could buy bras just about anywhere and cheaper than what I have to pay now. Victoria's Secret does not carry my size which I find ridiculous in this age of enhancements.

I know the attention I've received has been both good and bad. I don't know how many traffic tickets they've gotten me out of or how much trouble they've caused in bars, but I know life would have been different. I love sports but never got a chance to really be good at anything. Even pool is challenging.

I told Cap a long time ago that men should have to wear jock strap bras so we can rate them when they pass by. He's a master of disguise and its not fair at all. I know I'm going to get stares in the grocery, nightclub and even church. Sometimes its flattering but most of the time its disturbing and makes me very self-conscious.

So until you guys were visible banana hammocks I got to say that it's easier to live with a small penis.

Wow, I can almost feel the weight (no pun intended) of the issue. I know it could be creepy being stared at in the wrong places but I didn't quite imagine it to have such negative effect. Thanks for your contribution.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really think most guys are more attracted to a girls face and how well she takes care of herself, than the size of her chest. While I think women are no different, a penis is more than eye candy and if it's too small that can kill a sex life. I'm just glad that mine is somewhere in the middle where I don't need to worry. I can see the point that a woman's breasts are practically out there every day for people to judge, but is it really strangers who matter? Anyway sorry for being another guy butting in. :)

Incidentally some women do prefer a smaller penis, although they are about as rare as the "size queens". The women here are hardly a representative sample, so any guys here who are concerned about their size shouldn't be disheartened.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can see the point that a woman's breasts are practically out there every day for people to judge, but is it really strangers who matter? Anyway sorry for being another guy butting in. :)
because they actually yell things about your chest, in the street, where everyone can hear and will look. and if you're walking past a big group of men, and they're whistling and calling out, looking at you like you're just a lump of meat and it's bbq weather, it's really not that easy to 'who cares?' it away.
it's intimidating and humiliating.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
Anyway sorry for being another guy butting in. :)

If it's not an abusive input it's welcome.

if you're walking past a big group of men, and they're whistling and calling out, looking at you like you're just a lump of meat and it's bbq weather, it's really not that easy to 'who cares?' it away.

Admittedly some of our fellow cock owners aren't particularly considerate. I suppose more men would get the gravity of this if women were shouting in the streets "hey, you, yeah you in the blue t-shirt and a small dick". Having said that, I'm glad (probably in a selfish way) that the shape and size of my equipment isn't always on public display.

Last edited:

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
because they actually yell things about your chest, in the street, where everyone can hear and will look. and if you're walking past a big group of men, and they're whistling and calling out, looking at you like you're just a lump of meat and it's bbq weather, it's really not that easy to 'who cares?' it away.
That does sound humiliating, I'm sorry. No I'm sure it's not easy to "who cares" it away. But can the sting if a stranger's cat calls compare to the sting of a failed love life? That's not to say that men don't learn to overcome the weakness, but I can't help but see it as the larger obstacle. Not that it matters in the end, as it doesn't change things for either person.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See I would not trust myself in a speedo, I'm afraid I'd get an erection. I guess cold water can be your friend.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Admittedly some of our fellow cock owners aren't particularly considerate. I suppose more men would get the gravity of this if women were shouting in the streets "hey, you, yeah you in the blue t-shirt and a small dick". Having said that, I'm glad (probably in a selfish way) that the shape and size of my equipment isn't always on public display.
if they were considerate they'd say that stuff face to face, alone and without witnesses. i can deal with that.