Is it EASY to find "right" man?

FREE

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm mean who do womans admire? Guy with
"Big things more than any other? i think there is someone for
everyone .. xD and when are you ready to go home with a guy from the pub?

If you feel brave could you ever take any man you want?, thats how it feels like being a man "good"-.i sure love a blonde's hair w those lips at my base,,and her eyes!
peace!!

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think it's that easy... and I'm not even after the hung ones.

Why not...

is that because its not pleasurable from experience, you don't imagine you'd enjoy it or because it just a bit demeaning and cheap to select guys on such critieria?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Why not...

is that because its not pleasurable from experience, you don't imagine you'd enjoy it or because it just a bit demeaning and cheap to select guys on such critieria?
I think it is shallow, and highly disgusting to only date men who measure up.... I've had a few heated debates about this... so we aren't going to stir that pot again.

lostmymind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm mean who do womans admire? Guy with
"Big things more than any other? i think there is someone for
everyone .. xD and when are you ready to go home with a guy from the pub?

If you feel brave could you ever take any man you want?, thats how it feels like being a man "good"-.i sure love a blonde's hair w those lips at my base,,and her eyes!
peace!!

I never could read e. e. cummings.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean who do womans admire? I don't think admire is the right word. Some women, size queens specifically may desire sex with men who are well endowed; but we do not admire them. Guy with
"Big things more than any other? i think there is someone for everyone but Nice men are hard to find; nice men with big dicks are as rare as hens teeth. .. xD and when are you ready to go home with a guy from the pub? Just because a man at the pub is well hung doesn't mean a woman will go home with him. Real women look for a great personality, intelligence, sense of humor, etc and not just a hook-up. If you feel brave could you ever take any man you want?, My girlfriend and I did that in college, it's not all it's cracked up to be. thats how it feels like being a man "good"-

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
I think it is shallow, and highly disgusting to only date men who measure up.... I've had a few heated debates about this... so we aren't going to stir that pot again.
I'm totally with you on this one. If the pot was ever stirred, come find me and I'll back you up :)

I have found the right man, and no, I don't think it was easy really. I've weeded through plenty of assbags. I learn from experience well I'd like to think, and after plenty of it, I know now what I need in a person, and yes, that person is out there.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm totally with you on this one. If the pot was ever stirred, come find me and I'll back you up :)

I have found the right man, and no, I don't think it was easy really. I've weeded through plenty of assbags. I learn from experience well I'd like to think, and after plenty of it, I know now what I need in a person, and yes, that person is out there.

I believe that there is a person meant for everyone in life... and it should never be limited by that person's physical attributes. It may just be my opinion, but I try to think sensibly and not shallow. Call me a hopeless romantic. If you need help helping think kink when that pot is stirred as well, Kshelby... call me into action (I can slap a bitch for you...) :tongue::cool: