Is it even possible to increase your ejaculate force/volume that dramatically?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by ashketchum, Sep 2, 2010.

1. ashketchum

ashketchum New Member

Albums:
    In regards to all of these posts for guys wanting to increase the size/force of their load (myself included) I was wondering if anybody has had any personal success in achieving their desired improvement?

I kind of get the feeling that its more something your body does that way or it doesn't... so I'm just looking for feedback and experiences from people who have made an effort to improve.

In my personal experience the typical supplement recommendations made little if any difference... when I ever shoot a big load it seems to be more by chance

If you have had success do share plz

2. Hardballin

Hardballin New Member

good questions, i see a lot of these posts. there should be a "sticky" thread no pun intended, about all of this on this website!

3. kd88

kd88 New Member

i want to know the same thing. i want alot more cum. i only get a few drops...

4. Hardballin

Hardballin New Member

few drops? eek! that sounds like you have a condition, that is below average. i get like7-9 spurts but it is only .5 tablespoons. 8ml? which is average, i want above average!!

5. GBF64

GBF64 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Average is 2-5 ml.
    What is normal semen?

Semen is usually white or grey, but can occasionally appear yellowish. Pink or red semen suggests that blood is present. Although this is only rarely due to a serious health problem, men with semen that seems bloodstained should seek advice from their family doctor.
    Semen clots almost immediately after ejaculation, forming a sticky, jelly-like liquid. It will liquefy again in 5 to 40 minutes. It is quite normal for semen to form jelly-like globules and this does not indicate any health or fertility problem. Failure of clotting and subsequent liquefaction can cause fertility problems.
    The average volume of semen produced at ejaculation is 2 to 5ml. Volumes consistently less than 1.5ml (hypospermia) or more than 5.5ml (hyperspermia) are probably abnormal. Lower volumes may occur after very frequent ejaculation and higher volumes are seen after prolonged abstinence.

6. Hardballin

Hardballin New Member

5ml and 8ml is not a big difference though, i am talking 1-2 tablespoons in a serving! there should be a way. I notice if i wait 5-7 days, i will still do 8ml but I can do 8ml 2-5 times depending. so i was writing in another post, its like having a full bladder but only urinating half out. i think that is how it is with ejaculating, the average your body will expel is only that amount.

7. colday

colday Member

Albums:
    I think doing kegel exercises will help you shoot your load further!

8. kd88

kd88 New Member

Has anyone ACTUALLY increased their cum?

9. jason_8

jason_8 New Member

there is a study that says Maca root will increase volume, just read it, started taking it today, stay tuned

10. jason_8

jason_8 New Member

been taking Maca for a couple of weeks, I will say I have noticed a significant increase in pre-cum........

11. D_Jasper Dongworth

D_Jasper Dongworth New Member

How much do you take a day?

12. D_Barney_Ballstomper

D_Barney_Ballstomper Account Disabled

i dont think you can increase it dramatically. maybe a bit. waiting a few days affects the production

13. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
  14. Heygirl

Heygirl New Member

I have. Drink a lot of water, staying well hydrated is good for all parts of the body. Edging will make your load much bigger esp if u waited 24+ hours.

15. TDurden1979

TDurden1979 Member

Albums:
    I take the softgels, three 1200mg pills, twice a day. Those make a big difference too. Not just in an increase in overall volume but it looks healthier too. Looks really pearly white and has a very even consistency. Lecithin is some good stuff.

16. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Agree with everything mentioned. Also of note, the stuff coming out was thick. I mean really thick pearly white stuff. It was like flinging glue to the back of my wife's throat (her words), That was another reason she asked me to stop.

Draft saved Draft deleted