Is it ever big enough?

ravenously: I've noticed that dispite penis sizes that dwarf my own, there are still people on this site wanting bigger cocks. I have just under eight inches by six and 1/4, at most I would only want maybe another 3/4 in length (8.5) and a 1/4 inche more in girth. On the whole though I'm pretty happy with my penis size, and I don't know what I'd do with a ten incher or more.
yaeh, I suppose a four foot penis w/ the girth of a basketball would come in handy every once in while, you would never fall down, wouldn't need a partner for a three legged race, ....and you could always find employment as a cameraman.LOL :evilgrin: But seriously, where do you draw the line? From, what I understand there isn't much you can safely do to change your size anyway.

Questions? comments? Please stop lurking and post.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by ravenously@Apr 4 2005, 11:24 PM
I've noticed that dispite penis sizes that dwarf my own, there are still people on this site wanting bigger cocks. I have just under eight inches by six and 1/4, at most I would only want maybe another 3/4 in length (8.5) and a 1/4 inche more in girth. On the whole though I'm pretty happy with my penis size, and I don't know what I'd do with a ten incher or more.
yaeh, I suppose a four foot penis w/ the girth of a basketball would come in handy every once in while, you would never fall down, wouldn't need a partner for a three legged race, ....and you could always find employment as a cameraman.LOL :evilgrin: But seriously, where do you draw the line? From, what I understand there isn't much you can safely do to change your size anyway.

[post=296940]Quoted post[/post]​

ravenously

You have to deal with what you have. As a young-en, you may make a few errors in your sexual relationship. At some time in your life, 20's? maybe, you have to accept your blessing, and make the best of "IT" 6, 8, 10 inches or whatever, cause the willing women are not disposable.

Not always should you consider only yourself to be satisfied by your partner. Sensitivity in your wild monster fuck, is of utmost importantance, to your partner. Some of it's out and some of it's in. What could be better.

Where do you draw the line? Hell, it's not within our/your power to "draw" any line relative to penis size. You live with it. Just keep IT funded and ready.

blackwood

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Very interesting question and one that I answered bunches of time with "Yep this is big enough" only to become dissatisfied and strive for another size. That is because I have been adding length, very, very, very slowly for over four years and when I got to 8 and thought that was a perfect size, then it was not perfect. I suppose if you subscribe to notion that there is no safe way to increase the length, then of course you will be ecstatic to have an 8 inch penis -- that puts you in top 0.5% or so I think. But that being said, what would be your resolution if you could go to 9 or 10 in 2-3 years? I'll bet you would not be so passively satisified with present size. Do you think women are satisfied to enlarge their breasts to a B+ cup when a C+ or D- is available, not many are. Since we men are penis fixated as far as sexual allure is concerned and have been since dawn of time, then bigger is by definition better whether it is needed or not. That's my belief having abandoned several large sizes in my quest for an even longer and fatter penis. It seems to me that 12 inches is a nice impossible goal so if I finally cannot see any gains towards that goal I like you will then be content with what I have.

ravenously:
Originally posted by blackwood+Apr 4 2005, 07:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(blackwood &#064; Apr 4 2005, 07:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ravenously@Apr 4 2005, 11:24 PM
I&#39;ve noticed that dispite penis sizes that dwarf my own, there are still people on this site wanting bigger cocks. I have just under eight inches by six and 1/4, at most I would only want maybe another 3/4 in length (8.5) and a 1/4 inche more in girth. On the whole though I&#39;m pretty happy with my penis size, and I don&#39;t know what I&#39;d do with a ten incher or more.
yaeh, I suppose a four foot penis w/ the girth of a basketball would come in handy every once in while,  you would never fall down,  wouldn&#39;t need a partner for a three legged race, ....and you could always find employment as a cameraman.LOL :evilgrin:  But seriously, where do you draw the line? From, what I understand there isn&#39;t much you can safely do to change your size anyway.

ravenously

You have to deal with what you have. As a young-en, you may make a few errors in your sexual relationship. At some time in your life, 20&#39;s? maybe, you have to accept your blessing, and make the best of "IT" 6, 8, 10 inches or whatever, cause the willing women are not disposable.

Not always should you consider only yourself to be satisfied by your partner. Sensitivity in your wild monster fuck, is of utmost importantance, to your partner. Some of it&#39;s out and some of it&#39;s in. What could be better.

Where do you draw the line? Hell, it&#39;s not within our/your power to "draw" any line relative to penis size. You live with it. Just keep IT funded and ready.

blackwood
[post=296953]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

blackwood

I think maybe you&#39;ve misunderstood me. I am happy with my size. I started this topic because it seems that so many on this site are trying get they&#39;re already enormus penises even larger. why would they want that? I don&#39;t know.

also I always think of my partner&#39;s pleasure. In fact it greatly enhhances my own pleasure to give my partner pleasure. Even though I am more endowed that the average man, I consider my penis to be the least of my sexual gifts. I truely enjoy the psycological and physical seduction before, during and after sexual relations. I&#39;m much more gifted with my hands and my mind than with my penis.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by ravenously+Apr 4 2005, 09:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ravenously &#064; Apr 4 2005, 09:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by blackwood@Apr 4 2005, 07:26 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ravenously
@Apr 4 2005, 11:24 PM
I&#39;ve noticed that dispite penis sizes that dwarf my own, there are still people on this site wanting bigger cocks. I have just under eight inches by six and 1/4, at most I would only want maybe another 3/4 in length (8.5) and a 1/4 inche more in girth. On the whole though I&#39;m pretty happy with my penis size, and I don&#39;t know what I&#39;d do with a ten incher or more.
yaeh, I suppose a four foot penis w/ the girth of a basketball would come in handy every once in while,  you would never fall down,  wouldn&#39;t need a partner for a three legged race, ....and you could always find employment as a cameraman.LOL :evilgrin:   But seriously, where do you draw the line? From, what I understand there isn&#39;t much you can safely do to change your size anyway.

ravenously

BUT, a key ingredient in your posting was the question you intimated about safe methods of enlargement, which suggests that you think there are none, so why get uptight about enlargement when it is beyond reach and besides you are well endowed already. THEN, suppose there are safe methods, does your question suggest that you might fall victim as I did to going beyond magnificently large to sensationally large? It is interesting that you pose these questions because a thread that I started suggested that those who have successfully gone from average to way beyond average share their experiences of improved sexuality and you pose the question of what does the man of terrific endowments think of himself before and after discovering that he could improve upon his natural gifts. Interesting proposition. Now what would you say to safely adding an inch or two if it could be done safely and still not confine you to vaginas of unimaginable size also.

You have to deal with what you have. As a young-en, you may make a few errors in your sexual relationship. At some time in your life, 20&#39;s? maybe, you have to accept your blessing, and make the best of "IT" 6, 8, 10 inches or whatever, cause the willing women are not disposable.

Not always should you consider only yourself to be satisfied by your partner. Sensitivity in your wild monster fuck, is of utmost importantance, to your partner. Some of it&#39;s out and some of it&#39;s in. What could be better.

Where do you draw the line? Hell, it&#39;s not within our/your power to "draw" any line relative to penis size. You live with it. Just keep IT funded and ready.

blackwood
[post=296953]Quoted post[/post]​

blackwood

I think maybe you&#39;ve misunderstood me. I am happy with my size. I started this topic because it seems that so many on this site are trying get they&#39;re already enormus penises even larger. why would they want that? I don&#39;t know.

also I always think of my partner&#39;s pleasure. In fact it greatly enhhances my own pleasure to give my partner pleasure. Even though I am more endowed that the average man, I consider my penis to be the least of my sexual gifts. I truely enjoy the psycological and physical seduction before, during and after sexual relations. I&#39;m much more gifted with my hands and my mind than with my penis.
[post=297040]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

cowbop

Experimental Member
Media
as for women, it seems the girth seems the limiting factor: a fat one rubs unless lots of lube is used. for us, we all want another inch or two in length. we just do. i&#39;ve gotten a 2.5 inch length increase and 1.5 girth increase from hanging weights (my pic was just uploaded to the gallery yesterday) and I&#39;m still not finished at 8. but 9 will hopefully be where i say &#39;enough is enough&#39;. we&#39;ll see...

ravenously:
Originally posted by motlissof@Apr 4 2005, 11:32 PM
ravenously

BUT, a key ingredient in your posting was the question you intimated about safe methods of enlargement, which suggests that you think there are none, so why get uptight about enlargement when it is beyond reach and besides you are well endowed already. THEN, suppose there are safe methods, does your question suggest that you might fall victim as I did to going beyond magnificently large to sensationally large? It is interesting that you pose these questions because a thread that I started suggested that those who have successfully gone from average to way beyond average share their experiences of improved sexuality and you pose the question of what does the man of terrific endowments think of himself before and after discovering that he could improve upon his natural gifts. Interesting proposition. Now what would you say to safely adding an inch or two if it could be done safely and still not confine you to vaginas of unimaginable size also.

[post=297130]Quoted post[/post]​

motslissof

I&#39;m not intimadated by penis enlargemant, and I wouldn&#39;t mind an extra inch in length and 1/2 to 1/5 inch in girth. I&#39;ve read several of your posts and you seem to be one of the few people I&#39;ve encountered that have had success, congratulations, I am happy for you. I would be greatly interested in the step by step of your method. However, I&#39;m not really conserned about being 10 inches or more. I like deep penitration and I&#39;ve already have enough to ocupy myself w/ my 7.75 inches. I&#39;m just wondering why a man w/ 10,11 or 12 inches would still want to enlarge himself. Is having a fourteen inch penis that great? I&#39;m also concerned about anyone having that much of a fixation on his penis. I think it can easily escalate to an unhealthy obsession. Also, I don&#39;t know that having a bigger penis is necessarily an improvement.

I &#39;ve an addictive personnality, so, perhapes if I did find a method that worked to enlarge my organ I would never be satisfied. Who knows? I really am not looking to have a monster cock. But to each his own, I certainly don&#39;t begrudge anyone that wants to be enormus.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by ravenously+Apr 5 2005, 05:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ravenously &#064; Apr 5 2005, 05:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-motlissof@Apr 4 2005, 11:32 PM
ravenously

BUT, a key ingredient in your posting was the question you intimated about safe methods of enlargement, which suggests that you think there are none, so why get uptight about enlargement when it is beyond reach and besides you are well endowed already.  THEN, suppose there are safe methods, does your question suggest that you might fall victim as I did to going beyond magnificently large to sensationally large?  It is interesting that you pose these questions because a thread that I started suggested that those who have successfully gone from average to way beyond average share their experiences of improved sexuality and you pose the question of what does the man of terrific endowments think of himself before and after discovering that he could improve upon his natural gifts.  Interesting proposition.  Now what would you say to safely adding an inch or two if it could be done safely and still not confine you to vaginas of unimaginable size also.

[post=297130]Quoted post[/post]​

Addition is the problem. We can all accept being 5&#39;10" if we cannot be 6&#39; and even featured if not handsome...because those are pretty much unchangeable. But once we find there is a safe (for us) and effective method of improving upon nature, then beware. I probably won&#39;t go any further actually, since I am seeing no signs of even extremely small increases, but would like the work on the girth since a fatter one (but not too fat) can serve sexual stimulatory purposes better than skinny ones. Good luck in whatever you do and if you should try stretch lengthening procedures and they work, I warned you.

motslissof

I&#39;m not intimadated by penis enlargemant, and I wouldn&#39;t mind an extra inch in length and 1/2 to 1/5 inch in girth. I&#39;ve read several of your posts and you seem to be one of the few people I&#39;ve encountered that have had success, congratulations, I am happy for you. I would be greatly interested in the step by step of your method. However, I&#39;m not really conserned about being 10 inches or more. I like deep penitration and I&#39;ve already have enough to ocupy myself w/ my 7.75 inches. I&#39;m just wondering why a man w/ 10,11 or 12 inches would still want to enlarge himself. Is having a fourteen inch penis that great? I&#39;m also concerned about anyone having that much of a fixation on his penis. I think it can easily escalate to an unhealthy obsession. Also, I don&#39;t know that having a bigger penis is necessarily an improvement.

I &#39;ve an addictive personnality, so, perhapes if I did find a method that worked to enlarge my organ I would never be satisfied. Who knows? I really am not looking to have a monster cock. But to each his own, I certainly don&#39;t begrudge anyone that wants to be enormus.
[post=297396]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by ravenously@Apr 4 2005, 11:24 PM
yaeh, I suppose a four foot penis w/ the girth of a basketball would come in handy every once in while,  you would never fall down,  wouldn&#39;t need a partner for a three legged race, ....and you could always find employment as a cameraman.LOL :evilgrin:  But seriously, where do you draw the line? From, what I understand there isn&#39;t much you can safely do to change your size anyway.

ravenously, so sorry to be getting back to you so late. I lost the site, I think?? Things disappear on my computer I think? i&#39;m losing it, period&#33;

I was in a ranting mood apparently, Your question and purpose of the site is perfectly understandable. There has to be a limit for everyone, but some guys are more into appearance of size than others.

Large is great. Really large, well, can be a problem.(edit:: "PROBLEM" never) "can be wonderful&#33;&#33;&#33;

blackwood

dsimmons01: Honestly I cant imagine having anything bigger than 8". I really dont see how guys bigger than that get around.
Mine is only about 6.5" or so, but if i could be any size i wanted, i probably would only go up to the 7" range.

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who says that you can&#39;t safely increas penis size? That&#39;s a bunch of crock, there are plenty of safe and affective methods of permanently increasing penis size....now as far as satisfaction is concerned, then I would have to look at the nature of a human being...that nature of us always wants something more, something bigger, something better...whether it be a better car, house, partner, or dick...

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by ravenously@Apr 25 2005, 02:38 PM
Seri why do youhave a link in your signiture to a vigerx ad? Are you pushing thier product, or can you not tell the difference between an ad and real research?This is one of the least biased sites I&#39;ve come acrossed on enlargement
[post=304679]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey ravenously,

I do not push VigRX ads, I do promote them as they have the best results per the responces that I have received for the ratings of the different penis enlargement products that people have tried. The site that you are pushing flat out (my site is only a small link a part of my signature) it promotes the same products, and your affiliate id is clearly showing that...now if your site is trully non-biased as you say, then that only proves my point more that VigRX is in fact the better of the PE methods that are available...

ravenously:
Originally posted by Serj@Apr 27 2005, 03:57 AM
Hey ravenously,

I do not push VigRX ads, I do promote them as they have the best results per the responces that I have received for the ratings of the different penis enlargement products that people have tried. The site that you are pushing flat out (my site is only a small link a part of my signature) it promotes the same products, and your affiliate id is clearly showing that...now if your site is trully non-biased as you say, then that only proves my point more that VigRX is in fact the better of the PE methods that are available...
[post=305286]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;m not pushing anything, don&#39;t care how big or small anybody&#39;s penis is. I went back and checked the link to see if I missed anything, but I didn&#39;t find anything wrong. The site I linked to gives info on all the mainstream methods, and gives pros and cons on each. While it is true that there are some links to "dealers" of each method or info. , the site does not activly promote any one product or method. Now, as far as the "affiliate id" part of your post, I don&#39;t know what the hell you&#39;re talking about. The only thing that I found that might be your mysterious "affiliate id " is the guy&#39;s e-mail address, which has no product or methods in it. It&#39;s just an e-mail address for gods sake.

I&#39;ve siad what I have to say on this subject, and argueing w/ you is not anything that intrests me. So, let&#39;s just move on. OK.