Is it ever enough…

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been blessed with what I consider to be the perfect dick – at nearly ten inches long and about six and a quarter around depending on my level of arousal I find myself stretching, pumping (lightly) and dreaming about a bigger unit. What’s wrong? Most girls, women, MILF’s and the like are enamored with the size of my cock and always want me as their fuck buddy. Is it simply a male thing??? Bigger – no matter how big you are?

It’s not a confidence thing – I am fine…
I can have sex and stay rock hard up to three loads…

Am I normal?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I totally understand. Don't know if it is normal though.
Apparently I am big enough to satisfy most of the size queens here at 8.75"x5.75" but it doesn't seem that big to me.
Your size has always been my goal but I'm sure that when I achieve it I'll want more too!

I haven't compared myself with other guys' erections maybe that is why I feel average!
Have you?

Maybe when you're so big that you can't have blowjobs anymore it will be big enough!

Maxima

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not weird at all....for some reason we all want more even though we may have more than enough....i have ALWAYS had gf's and just one night stands who LOVED my cock....always wanted to give me a blow job and get fucked so i am pretty happy with my size....have to take it slow with some and some take it pretty easy as long as they are wet....but its good to remember as long as ur partner is satisfied then everything is ok....any woman will tell ya that she'll take a smaller one that knows how to work it than a big one thats just robotic....plus u dont want to be so big its uncomfortable for the pussy or the ass or the mouth....ok enough chatter i my tongue gettin hard...LOL:tongue:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Magnum10x2 said:
I have been blessed with what I consider to be the perfect dick – at nearly ten inches long and about six and a quarter around depending on my level of arousal I find myself stretching, pumping (lightly) and dreaming about a bigger unit. What’s wrong? Most girls, women, MILF’s and the like are enamored with the size of my cock and always want me as their fuck buddy. Is it simply a male thing??? Bigger – no matter how big you are?

It’s not a confidence thing – I am fine…
I can have sex and stay rock hard up to three loads…

Am I normal?
Well Im 10x7 And no i dont dream being bigger Im probably even a little more than 10x7 I have been restoring for a couple of years I havent measured it in years Im happy with what i have but its uncomfortable.Be happy with what you have Yes you are normal:cool:

brickbat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NO. Its never big enough given our competitiveness as men. At nine bone pressed by five and three quarters, I want it like the author of this thread and he wants his even bigger. Hey guys, why not post your routines in this thread to share your successes. Since I mentioned it, I will start. I started jelqing in Feb 2005. Last fall I ordered a pump and now stretch 25 minutes a day and pump for twenty minutes. I am working on lenght and want to be 10 inches. So far I have gained three quarters of an inch in lenght and a half inch in girth. Any suggestions? What are you all doing and what do you recommend as best for penis length and girth. I am going to start clamping for girth. Do you think I should hold off on the clamping until I reach my length goal or do you think I should go for it now? One last thing....I have my own stretching exercise where I grab my glans and jerk/tug forcefully for 50 times followed by an intense stretch. I think this is helping since I am putting lots of force on the ligs with the jerks/tugs followed by the intense stretching. I do one set of what I have described with the right hand and then alternate to the left hand all the time using a hair dryer set on low to heat up the ligs. This goes on for 10 minutes of my twenty five minute stretching workout. Be careful. Dont burn your shaft flesh.......Any comments?

icrave_bigcocks

Just Browsing
Media
well, I'd love to service some very large cock on a regular basis, and as a bi guy, i find myself really getting addicted to very hung men. I think that if a guy can get his length up to the 8.5 to 11 inches range, you have the world in your hands....no pun intended. getting above that is into the, "holy shit what am i gonna do with that range"...however, i'd never turn a guy away with a piece of meat bigger than that...... i'd try to find some way to take it and take it all!

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
my penis is 8 inches long and 6 inches around. i feel so ashamed because i'm so small, should i start a small penis support group?

E

kindred spirit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
icrave_bigcocks said:
well, I'd love to service some very large cock on a regular basis, and as a bi guy, i find myself really getting addicted to very hung men. I think that if a guy can get his length up to the 8.5 to 11 inches range, you have the world in your hands....no pun intended. getting above that is into the, "holy shit what am i gonna do with that range"...however, i'd never turn a guy away with a piece of meat bigger than that...... i'd try to find some way to take it and take it all!
More wow factor is a good thing! STIMULATION!, EXCITEMENT is often very visual, & I personally want more flacid length and more vein structure, just looks healthy is this very often impersonal world. Since joining LPSG at a guess of 70% straight & 30% on the Gay factor, I am dropping back to 10% gay factor which I define as Bi mostly. I have discovered that us men need to relate to each other much more and understand some basics. Length, girth, flacid, hard is great to look at and motivates us all in some special contact way. I would love to take a great enhancement pill and do more excercises than I do and in about 2 years we may all have that at least better than today. I have an attraction of us all sharing more together than we do. What small bodybuilding I do I want for my whole body including growth everywhere and for enjoyment of special others as well.

LPSG is a very good breakthrough forem and I would enjoy reading more threads than I have time. I personally find excitement knowing someone is thinking about me in a constructive way that includes physical discovery. we all live in our heads too much in this tech era! I love intercourse but not without other stimulation, and length is only part of the formula. I went to a clothing optional resort a few times and really noticed a veil fall down full of empty thought forms. We are all connected in subtle ways and should communicate better than we do and so few paths can acheive this in a short time frame that is often all we usually have sooo-- engaging direct sexual and visual response communication can take those of us over the mountain ready for the great view below through out the peaks and valleys.

In conclusion confidience means a lot and if you have a great 8-10" cock than work the rest of your body to a better you, why leave any improvement out?

I enjoy the participation we all have here more than any one single thing. I am about 6 3/4 to 7 " and 6 " around and would not turn down another 2 " gladly, so I am shopping for the latest breakthrough and having success on foreskin development since starting, I have added at least one inch and still want what was taken from me, I do think its a real mind shift in some way.

Macarion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im a bit over 7 and I tried stretching/kegels/etc and i think i permanently injured my cock, i can hardly get hard anymore and i cant stay hard, and the excercise didnt make it bigger

so definitely be happy with what you have

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
oooh, great idea for a new site....The Small Penis Support Group

with john holmes' cock on the welcome page

E