Is it gay if you cum in your own mouth?

D

deleted423240

i've cummed in my own mouth twice. I'm not sure why I did it, sometimes i get so horny i do things i normally wouldnt. I didnt swallow, it was just too hot and there was too much so id have to spit it out.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ho⋅mo⋅sex⋅u⋅al⋅i⋅ty

sexual desire or behavior directed toward a person or persons of one's own sex.

Being attracted to a person of the same gender makes you gay or at least bisexual. If there's no attraction to a person of the opposite sex, then even putting a dick in your ass wouldn't make you gay. Stop worrying so much about these things.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i've cummed in my own mouth twice. I'm not sure why I did it, sometimes i get so horny i do things i normally wouldnt. I didnt swallow, it was just too hot and there was too much so id have to spit it out.
Was your mouth over the head, or did you shoot up and capture it?

BTW Who cares if it is gay or straight?

D

deleted423240

ho⋅mo⋅sex⋅u⋅al⋅i⋅ty

sexual desire or behavior directed toward a person or persons of one's own sex.

Being attracted to a person of the same gender makes you gay or at least bisexual. If there's no attraction to a person of the opposite sex, then even putting a dick in your ass wouldn't make you gay. Stop worrying so much about these things.

okay, so being attracted to my own dick doesnt make me gay? i like to just look at it

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
okay, so being attracted to my own dick doesnt make me gay? i like to just look at it
It's vain and narcissistic but I'd hardly call it gay :rolleyes:. Only you know whether you're "gay" or not. If you are, embrace it, if not, quit worrying so much.

D

deleted423240

It's vain and narcissistic but I'd hardly call it gay :rolleyes:. Only you know whether you're "gay" or not. If you are, embrace it, if not, quit worrying so much.

lol, very good advice. i think

D

deleted423240

Enjoy it mate, don't label it, thats where the hang ups creep in. btw , can you make your pics lighter for me they look cool hehe, (now thats gay mate ;-)

i need to adjust my brightness on my cam, when i do ill post a bunch of new ones

laughatbig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No it does not make you gay. It is like a guy envying a dog that can lick his own balls. If you could give yourself head and cum in your mouth that only makes you a very lucky man.

Reactions: 6_5by6
D

deleted423240

No it does not make you gay. It is like a guy envying a dog that can lick his own balls. If you could give yourself head and cum in your mouth that only makes you a very lucky man.

lol, then im a very lucky man

legna

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Nah, you're only gay if you swallow :biggrin1:

Reactions: Voltaire
D

deleted423240

No, its not gay (even if I liked the idea of labels) until you have another guy cum in your mouth. Autoerotic probably describes it!

lol, ive actually been giving a lot of thought to that, i think i might want to give a different cock oral, just to see what its like, now i know thats gay lol