Is it gay to be " married" to another man?

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
me thinks you don't need a special blow torch for your creme'brule cause you're really flaming.
please take this in the jolly good-spirit that it's given, not to sound negative..
more power to you..

Reactions: Expozr

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Rather than "gay" I would describe a man being married to another man as being heteronormative as fuck, and quite frankly a bit annoying, also hypocritical, as most people who get married are only Christian for that week.

Just as the word "gay" used to mean something entirely different, I really think the meaning of the word "straight" is subject to change too.

My son thinks it's amusing to tell people that he's not gay, but his boyfriend is.
People can get married in places other than churches you know...

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I think being in a civil relationship makes you gay, if you got married to your partner , you would be straight,

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think being in a civil relationship makes you gay, if you got married to your partner , you would be straight,

Hmmmm.... Marriage is deeply rooted religious belief.... a civil union is a legality.... ppl forget what exactly same-sex are fighting for. I can marry a parrot, whether the states recognizes it is irrelevant, but what matters is pending the rights and prescriptions that afford it. The same sex marriage effort... never claims the specificity.... in California , for years.... same sex partners, for example, could share medical benefits. It did not require the label of "married"

Reactions: malakos and 950483

Hmmmm.... Marriage is deeply rooted religious belief.... a civil union is a legality.... ppl forget what exactly same-sex are fighting for. I can marry a parrot, whether the states recognizes it is irrelevant, but what matters is pending the rights and prescriptions that afford it. The same sex marriage effort... never claims the specificity.... in California , for years.... same sex partners, for example, could share medical benefits. It did not require the label of "married"
Yes, basically it's a religious ceremony, but for many the only difference between doing it or not is that there are financial benefits to doing so.

However, I do think liking sex with men means one is gay. or partly at the very least. No use denying it, one has to be turned on to enjoy it or even contemplate it, and by definition it's gay. not bothered if that offends people, just how it is/i think.
Says the guy who likes big cocks up his ass but denies he is gay :rolleyes:

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Says the guy who likes big cocks up his ass but denies he is gay :rolleyes:
that's nice....but cool, i have better things to do than some guy online who wants to pin me on some random point I made. i know you're offended who makes opinions here, perhaps act like a man and accept people have double standards.