Is it gay to jack off a friend, or even suck him?

that's your view, but i don't agree. it's too politically correct. sexuality is complex, but not as the liberal media make it out to be. to me it's a spectrum but it's wrong to say a man who likes a MAN's cock in his bum is 100% straight, or gets turned on by men.
You're packing a lot into that 1%

Reactions: Heat

LGN64

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
ill say this if its fun and you have no problem with it go for it sec is sex and everyone has a opinion right just like ass holes lol if you enjoy it go for it dont worry about what anyone else thinks why would you unless you just dont feel right with it its your choice

eh? do you have autism?
Don't you recognise your own post from Is smaller/average better for hitting spot:

"i hate smaller cocks. they hit my prostate well enough but i feeling filled up. i need both a good length and reasonable girth, for me i get pleasure when all my rectum even up towards the sigmoid is stimulated."

That's a lot of cock to be packing in to your 1% gay bum.

Actually, lets take your logic to its natural and hilarious conclusion: Donald and Eric Trump wearing Brady NFL jerseys getting a locker room pass to suck off Tom Brady and 'deflate his balls (hyuh hyuh)' because Brady is their sports hero...
Just something we straight dudes don't tell Melania and Lara about--wink wink!

All I am saying is that there are “some straight” guys who are so attracted to other straight (or gay) guys that they would provide hand jobs, blow jobs, or even bottom for them.

In such cases gay sex may not the driving motivation. Gay for pay is a special case of this behavior where money is more important than any aversion to same sex activity.

I have introduced this line of thinking in order to compliment and expand on the OP’s effort clarify why one (straight) person would give another person a BJ. An underlying assumption here is that gays do this for pleasure (usually sexual). I totally understand how the OP might have made that assumption.

But what I am trying to say is that just by putting a label on it and calling it GAY because of its popularity among gays leaves a lot to be explained in terms of human dynamics.

For example, if Richard Dawkins were to offer to give the Pope a blowjob during the next NFL Super bowl halftime show just to prove that he would not be struck dead, I wouldn’t find my self focused on Dawkins need for sexual pleasure. In that circumstance, it wouldn’t be a gay act.

Reactions: Trott.lint

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't you recognise your own post from Is smaller/average better for hitting spot:

"i hate smaller cocks. they hit my prostate well enough but i feeling filled up. i need both a good length and reasonable girth, for me i get pleasure when all my rectum even up towards the sigmoid is stimulated."

That's a lot of cock to be packing in to your 1% gay bum.
so my point is valid then haha.....i don't see the relevance to this and now. and can i not make opinions? does that offend you?? haha..i'm glad if it does.

so my point is valid then haha.....i don't see the relevance to this and now. and can i not make opinions? does that offend you?? haha..i'm glad if it does.
I'm not offended but if in your opinion "it's wrong to say a man who likes a MAN's cock in his bum is 100% straight" but it turns out you really get off on taking big cocks up your bum, then you are hardly totally straight by your own crude definition. Despite projecting yourself as 99% straight. So, as I say, that's a lot of cock to be packing into your 1% gay.

Reactions: Heat

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not offended but if in your opinion "it's wrong to say a man who likes a MAN's cock in his bum is 100% straight" but it turns out you really get off on taking big cocks up your bum, then you are hardly totally straight by your own crude definition. Despite projecting yourself as 99% straight. So, as I say, that's a lot of cock to be packing into your 1% gay.
haha....that's nice. but then kind of odd that you get off from trying to school some guy online. if you lack friends, cool.

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Then you're gay by your own definition, fine.
and? haha....i don't need to justify myself to you, nor anybody else. it's just my opinion that it makes somebody partly gay....and? kind of amusing that you find this offensive, but i say what i want.

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All I am saying is that there are “some straight” guys who are so attracted to other straight (or gay) guys that they would provide hand jobs, blow jobs, or even bottom for them.

Sorry, but I just don't know any straight guys like that...doesn't mean there aren't any, and given the polymorphous nature of human sexual behavior and the fact that I am not Sole Arbiter of the Possible (a sap, as it were), I won't gainsay you. But imagining Donald and Eric Trump on their knees fellating Tom Brady was worth the exchange... :)

Reactions: longcockguyandlover

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haha, no, sometimes I just feel strongly enough about something that I'm prepared to debate it with someone who disagrees. Scope you out?! Just replying to yr posts dude. Pretty much why they created forums in the first place.

I doubt it. I don't know who you are, so it figures. I have my view, it's not your place really to change anybody's beliefs.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
I doubt it. I don't know who you are, so it figures. I have my view, it's not your place really to change anybody's beliefs.

You come onto a public forum & spout your views, you're pretty much opening yourself to anybody else's view. I didn't say it was my place to change your views. If you'd been properly educated to understand English, any idiot could have told you that from what I'd posted.

Reactions: longcockguyandlover

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You come onto a public forum & spout your views, you're pretty much opening yourself to anybody else's view. I didn't say it was my place to change your views. If you'd been properly educated to understand English, any idiot could have told you that from what I'd posted.
Actually, what you said wasn't Standard English in all places. But then I don't like being lectured to, or cajoled by people online, that's all. It's pretty funny that many others can post stuff, i cannot haha.