Is it gay to jack off a friend, or even suck him?

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you really, honest to god, believe you're 100% straight?
Please don't get me wrong, I'm not attacking you.

I only want you to think of the sex. I'm not pretending you to visualise yourself having a relationship with another man. But if you enjoy sex with another man (be it your friend, BFF, neighbour, whoever), then you're not 100% straight. This does not mean that you have to move to the nearest gay village and wear pink feathers on the gay pride parade, it only means you enjoy sex with men (at least one). As a result, you're bisexual at some level which would mean that yes, there is a certain level of homosexuality in sucking or jerking off your male friend. Which has nothing wrong with it, I must say!

But this is just my opinion!

If someone finds otherwise, that would certainly put by bisexuality into perspective! I might be straight!:eek: LOL

This. i've been "slated" for this, but cool.....it's just opinions haha.

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my opinion NO. There has to be more to be gay. I won't call it straight either because that doesn't really excist. If you jack off a buddy or even suck him or even more you are a sexual human being that enjoys lots of kind of pleasure. If you are willing to try it, than there isn't a thing wrong with that, it's fun and nice way to have a bond with your friend, more unique than others of your friendships.

For me the level of gay comes in when both are in love with each other, that there is an emotional part involved instead of only the physical part.

For me gay doesn't mean having sex with another gay, for me it means to have emotional feelings for a guy. Everyone has a different opinion on this.
I don't agree.....It's about sexual and/or physical attraction. a man can sleep with 1000 women, never fall for them, and consider himself straight on that basis alone.

applied to me what? ok, that's fine, you have communication issues, and you like "scope people out" online...ok.
You: "if one enjoys sex with a man, and is a man himself, he's gay by definition."
You: "i hate smaller cocks. they hit my prostate well enough but i feeling filled up. i need both a good length and reasonable girth, for me i get pleasure when all my rectum even up towards the sigmoid is stimulated."

Why do you object to being called gay according to your own definition of the term?

Reactions: ronin001

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You: "if one enjoys sex with a man, and is a man himself, he's gay by definition."
You: "i hate smaller cocks. they hit my prostate well enough but i feeling filled up. i need both a good length and reasonable girth, for me i get pleasure when all my rectum even up towards the sigmoid is stimulated."

Why do you object to being called gay according to your own definition of the term?
since i dont care really. you're just some rude man who is probably about sixty but never really learnt any good social graces...haha. i state my opinions, i don't care if you don't like it. perhaps learn to get over it, but then i'm not really bothered....most men your age would. I think most human beings have double thoughts/speech, it's only human really, none of us are perfect. if your morals think we should be, that's OK, i don't and won't really ever agree....

Reactions: deleted747325

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Would this be a gay feat? I have absouletly zero interest in men except for my friend, and from time to time we jack each other off, and are beginning to suck.
if you get pleasure from wanking and sucking a male friend do you need a label, get on with it, enjoy it and who knows wanking and sucking might lead t ass fucking.
Lots of guys here describe themselves 1% gay.... join them

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think we have a troll, ladies & gents. A flamethrower, best ignored until he deletes his account & returns under another name & the trolling starts all over again...
that's nice. but then both of you have been pretty rude to me. you try and manipulate online strangers. i only know so it's you can try and beat me, i don't care it's not normal by my social standards, but cool.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
All I am saying is that there are “some straight” guys who are so attracted to other straight (or gay) guys that they would provide hand jobs, blow jobs, or even bottom for them.

And inversely, there are some straight guys, including ones I know, who aren't attracted to other guys but who find some aspects of gay sex (anal, bjs) worth experimenting with because of enjoying anal play & prostate orgasms. As mentioned though, it doesn't mean they'd die of unfulfilled longing if they didn't do these things, but they're comfortable enough in their sexuality to experiment knowing that it won't 'turn' them gay. True, I never would've believed that a year ago, but my mind has been opened. There truly are more colours to human sexuality than we like to admit.

Reactions: 622675

I think we have a troll, ladies & gents. A flamethrower, best ignored until he deletes his account & returns under another name & the trolling starts all over again...
It's Desilover back.... best ignored

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry, but I just don't know any straight guys like that...doesn't mean there aren't any, and given the polymorphous nature of human sexual behavior and the fact that I am not Sole Arbiter of the Possible (a sap, as it were), I won't gainsay you. But imagining Donald and Eric Trump on their knees fellating Tom Brady was worth the exchange... :)
i agree fully. it's possible, but not as much as people here let on. sexuality is fluid, i get it. everybody does. but then not like the media say.

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. I'm no Perry Mason, but I'd say those acts could be found under the definition of Gay. Also, those acts could be in part found under the definition of Bi.

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would this be a gay feat? I have absouletly zero interest in men except for my friend, and from time to time we jack each other off, and are beginning to suck.

A gay feat? Ha!
If you touch another man sexually in any way it is a gay or bi act.
Not sure why that is always so hard to understand.
I get so horny I could explode but I never have had an interest to have another guy relive the tension.

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's the gayometer for actions performed by men....

Looking at other guy's dicks = gay

Jerking off with other guys = gay

Jerking off other guys = gay

Sucking other guy's dicks = gay

Swallowing other guy's cum after sucking dick = Gay

Sucking spooge from one dick
while being fucked by another dick= GAY

any questions?
What about a rusty trombone?

Reactions: Vauxhall101

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok firstly don't listen to all the guys on here going yes... look at them there on a website dedicated to large cock..... if every man who ever had an interest in cock was gay.... then every man who ever lived would be gay........

Depsite what all the sexually repressed morons may think the term gay actually means gay identifying...... a better question qould be

"Is it considered a homosexual act to jerk off or give oral to my friend" Then the answer would be yes... that is a homosexual act.......

Does having homosexual intercourse make you a gay man....... NO
Does it make you a Bisexual man..... NO

Why not?

The terms Gay and Bisexual are term used to classify people who identify themselves with a section of a community...... I am a GAY man not because i enjoy homosexual sex but because I identify myself with the GAY LIFESTYLE and GAY PEOPLE

A good example of this is a friend of mine lives with an exclusively gay monastery for a few years.... now you might ask yourself how could Celibate men be GAY if Gay = Homosexual sex..... It doesn't... these men were gay because they Identified themselves with the GAY COMMUNITY and for that reason alone there were GAY MEN.

Now all yez dun hillbillies needs ta do is git sum lernin inya an reelize sexuality aint wot a man duz its wot he rekons of himself
Wrong. Some of us are here for the Herero sexual portion of the site. And like showing off what we have. Unlike what you think we are not here to look at other dicks.