Is it gay to jack off a friend, or even suck him?

Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmm.. it really depends.. Its one of my secrets that.. well is no longer one now, but I have actually done both to my GAY friend. We went to the beach and had a few margaritas.. you could see how it happened ahahah. Well I had 2 magaritas and found them disgusting so I started to take Dr.pepper and tequila shots (I'm not one for fruity drinks.. or any drinks at all this was about a year ago and I haven't had a drink since). But anyways.. so yes.. being .. drunk.. my gay friend sucked my cock and I returned the favor. We didn't cum in each others mouth though.. I wouldn't want that at all.. he on the other hand really liked the idea of me cumming in his, but I didn't ahhaa. But I learned from this that I am not gay. I experimented and.. learned from it. Though my friend really wished I was gay because he said that I gave an amazing BJ ahahah.

So.. experimenting.. not gay at all. If you have done it.. liked it.. well there you go.

ftlauderdale_frank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey guy, as a number of others have said.....are you enjoying yourself? Go for it. Screw what these homophobes are saying. Do what feels right.
I do agree that going further than JO, would be at least considered bi. But who the hell cares. As long as you are having fun and no regrets...no one getting hurt....have fun!
I have a couple of buddies who come over sometimes and we JO together. It has moved to mutual a few times and a little more. I still consider myself straight and so are my buddies. We are just having fun and enjoying each other. I love to be with women and love having hetero sex....go figure.
I am sure some on this site will call me gay....but screw them....I could care less.

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
RowanRavenseed

Now all yez dun hillbillies needs ta do is git sum lernin inya an reelize sexuality aint wot a man duz its wot he rekons of himself
That was an awful attempt of a colloquial linguistic stereotype, indicating ignorance of cultural norms in a region of the world which the poster has no true understanding.

Last edited:

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Amazing how fast folks want to label others as being gay...I really don't think that it is that easy.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hmm.. it really depends.. Its one of my secrets that.. well is no longer one now, but I have actually done both to my GAY friend. We went to the beach and had a few margaritas.. you could see how it happened ahahah. Well I had 2 magaritas and found them disgusting so I started to take Dr.pepper and tequila shots (I'm not one for fruity drinks.. or any drinks at all this was about a year ago and I haven't had a drink since). But anyways.. so yes.. being .. drunk.. my gay friend sucked my cock and I returned the favor. We didn't cum in each others mouth though.. I wouldn't want that at all.. he on the other hand really liked the idea of me cumming in his, but I didn't ahhaa. But I learned from this that I am not gay. I experimented and.. learned from it. Though my friend really wished I was gay because he said that I gave an amazing BJ ahahah.

So.. experimenting.. not gay at all. If you have done it.. liked it.. well there you go.

Good for you! I think that's awesome. It's like my mom used to tell me about eating my broccoli -- how do you know you won't like it if you won't try it? You had the balls to try gay sex before you said you didn't like it. I really respect that.

green carnation

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Joijoi, tell us about the UK. It seems like it is less gay there than it is in the U.S. to jerk off with a buddy.

I think it might be more prevalent here for men to share sexual experiences with men and it be 'less gay' because we are less hung up on putting this label on it! So therefore it is less gay and more common.
My point in my first post was that it is irrelevant. Totally, what it is called. Why eat something delicious and then ask afterwards what it was? Is it to be able to order it again? Is that why the label matters?
As they say in that little shop round the corner: just do it

Last edited:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
And then there are those who think that you can't have one (sex) without the other (emotional feelings) but that is a whole different topic.

I say it is possible. If you have sex, there doesn't always have be love involved with it. You can also have sex with just a mutual respect for each other, you can just like the person for who he is, a friend or a buddy. That is great sex to.

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
Would this be a gay feat? I have absouletly zero interest in men except for my friend, and from time to time we jack each other off, and are beginning to suck.

Yes, i would imagine that an overwhelmingly large number of people who say that jacking off another man and sucking his dick is a homosexual act, by definition.

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is it gay to jack off a friend, or even suck him?

It is 5% gay the first time. Add 5% each succeeding time until you reach 50%. If you are also doing straight stuff, then stop increasing the gay percentage at 50%.

ROFLMAO!! Crescendo, you have accurately pointed out how inaccurate and pointless this question really is. The issue is just so much more complicated than can be determined with one simple inquiry.