Is it gay to jack off a friend, or even suck him?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by BlackRod10Plus, Aug 21, 2008.

1. luvmycock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i agree, what does it matter. just be yourself and have fun, life is too short to worry about what others think

2. Indelicate

Gold Member

Albums:

ROFLMAO!! Crescendo, you have accurately pointed out how inaccurate and pointless this question really is. The issue is just so much more complicated than can be determined with one simple inquiry.

3. cklover

Gold Member

Albums:
    All this equivocating, denial...it's GAY! Why is it so taboo to say that on LPSG?

4. Sting_Ray

Sting_Ray New Member

yes of course, do you think its normal on a straight men to suck or even jack off a friend? hahaha. stop acting like you didn't know... :)

5. D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III

It is a fantasy of mine to JO a really hung guy.....maybe even BJ him. Why? Because mine is much smaller, and I would love to know what a big cock feels like in my hands. The power and weight are very intriguing

6. pleasureboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ya know it's only what it is to you. This idea of grouping people as gay/straight/bi is such a new thing in society (within the past couple hundred years) and even then is more a product of victorian goofy piety.

For most of our existence guys had fun sex with each other and made offspring with their wives.

What's gay anyway? Is it that whole lifestyle deal, or is it just having fun with another guy.

Do you really need to classify yourself a certain way? If so, go for it. If not, don't worry about it.

Have fun, enjoy life, and if you can enjoy sex with a guy and a girl, just have at it and enjoy the fact that you've got a lot of options.

Draft saved Draft deleted