Is it gay to jack off a friend, or even suck him?

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
yes, it does. it's too PC to say it's doesn't. if one enjoys sex with a man, and is a man himself, he's gay by definition.

Utter complete rubbish. A man can be exclusively attracted to women, unable to fall in love with men, but enjoy sex with men. I know such men & as far as one human can know another - in terms of friendship - they are straight in terms of gender attraction but just admire large cock and/or ass play. Some are even exclusively attracted to women but regard themselves as bisexual because of their 'act' preferences. Those men aren't gay.

Reactions: 300381

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Utter complete rubbish. A man can be exclusively attracted to women, unable to fall in love with men, but enjoy sex with men. I know such men & as far as one human can know another - in terms of friendship - they are straight in terms of gender attraction but just admire large cock and/or ass play. Some are even exclusively attracted to women but regard themselves as bisexual because of their 'act' preferences. Those men aren't gay.
that's your view, but i don't agree. it's too politically correct. sexuality is complex, but not as the liberal media make it out to be. to me it's a spectrum but it's wrong to say a man who likes a MAN's cock in his bum is 100% straight, or gets turned on by men.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
that's your view, but i don't agree. it's too politically correct. sexuality is complex, but not as the liberal media make it out to be. to me it's a spectrum but it's wrong to say a man who likes a MAN's cock in his bum is 100% straight, or gets turned on by men.

I would have agreed with yr statement only just a year ago. But I've made a couple of friends who have challenged my thinking & changed my perception of sexuality. I know this is only an anecdote but its all I can give you: I have friends who are deeply passionate & into women to the point that they are the only ones they fall in love with but wfo ate completely titillated by prostate orgasms & what large cocks can do for a woman who likes them. And these guys are open about their desires, not hiding in a closet. These relationships are real & have turned my thinking around. There's black and white but then there's a mass of gray in between.

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would have agreed with yr statement only just a year ago. But I've made a couple of friends who have challenged my thinking & changed my perception of sexuality. I know this is only an anecdote but its all I can give you: I have friends who are deeply passionate & into women to the point that they are the only ones they fall in love with but wfo ate completely titillated by prostate orgasms & what large cocks can do for a woman who likes them. And these guys are open about their desires, not hiding in a closet. These relationships are real & have turned my thinking around. There's black and white but then there's a mass of gray in between.
Maybe. but then there if there is attraction, it cannot be 100% straight. there is no use in denial, if accepting there is part gayness. i don't agree it's right to say that a man loves women but gets off on men's abs and cocks...that's some gayness, not 100% straight. "men who have sex with men" is bs.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
@longcockguyandlover There are distinctions between getting off on a large cock & then getting off on what a large cock can do. Also, there's distinctions between bring attracted to a man versus enjoying ass play / prostate orgasms without desiring a cock up yr nether but being open enough to experiment with that. It happens. And it involves straight guys who are completely attracted to women but who are happy to experiment. The difference is these guys can go without these experiences - I'd argue a truly gay guy couldn't go without them - if he is going to choose to have sex with one gender it would be male. That's the difference.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
And I know where you're coming from. I also thought 'men who have men' is absolute bs designed to help married gay men have an excuse for being in the closet. But, like I say, I've had my thinking challenged to the point that I now completely believe straight men get up to all sorts that have our grandfathers turning in their graves. (Well, who knows what our grandfather's got up to when no one was looking in their youth, come to thibk of it)

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Would this be a gay feat? I have absouletly zero interest in men except for my friend, and from time to time we jack each other off, and are beginning to suck.
yes, it is. he turns you on, that's enough. at best you're bi, but not 100% straight.

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@longcockguyandlover There are distinctions between getting off on a large cock & then getting off on what a large cock can do. Also, there's distinctions between bring attracted to a man versus enjoying ass play / prostate orgasms without desiring a cock up yr nether but being open enough to experiment with that. It happens. And it involves straight guys who are completely attracted to women but who are happy to experiment. The difference is these guys can go without these experiences - I'd argue a truly gay guy couldn't go without them - if he is going to choose to have sex with one gender it would be male. That's the difference.

and? that's not even relevant here. if a man in my mind likes men's dicks, then he's not 100% straight.

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And I know where you're coming from. I also thought 'men who have men' is absolute bs designed to help married gay men have an excuse for being in the closet. But, like I say, I've had my thinking challenged to the point that I now completely believe straight men get up to all sorts that have our grandfathers turning in their graves. (Well, who knows what our grandfather's got up to when no one was looking in their youth, come to thibk of it)

i doubt it. it's mainly the liberal media who say this.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
and? that's not even relevant here. if a man in my mind likes men's dicks, then he's not 100% straight.

You haven't clearly defined 'likes'. As in: admires because of size, appearance etc or craves because he loves the anatomy the way straight men crave breasts & vagina. Sorry, but to state that any man who partakes in a gay act or who 'likes' dicks is definitely gay or bi is a narrow-minded POV. And I speak as one who himself thought exactly as you do until just over a year ago.

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fair enough, that's your POV and I respect it. Hopefully at some point you'll befriend someone, like I did, who challenges yr viewpoint.
is this why you've spent time trying to scope me out, since you sit at some laptop or smartphone chuckling "how can i fuck with him??" haha..ok.

Reactions: Trott.lint

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The topic was BJ’s, not hand jobs. And No, this is not the kind of information available for a clean statistical count.
However, tabloid reports on the behavior of “groupie traditions” together with outright hero bragging does support the wide spread practice of “worship sex” with hero figures.
Example: Wilt Chamberlain claims to have slept with 20,000 different women in his life.
According to close friends, Wilt loved threesomes. According to legend, he was intimate with 23 different women on one 10-day road trip.
http://mentalfloss.com/article/12310/did-wilt-chamberlain-really-sleep-20000-women
In the future perhaps the nature of our culture will make it macho-positive for Hero personalities to tell us how many notches on their bed post were male and how many female.

OK, BJs, not hand jobs...your reply supplying the example of Wilt Chamberlain's sexploits with women as proof of your claim that straight men would be happy to give 'their special person', another man, a blow job is still outrageous bullshit. It's difficult to imagine Tom Brady or Russell Wilson saying, if I'm your hero, here's my cock, suck it' or that straight men would gladly engage in cocksucking as hero worship. And of course, you come up with one irrelevant straight-sex example.

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oday, hero worship like that given to politicians, sports figures and movie stars attracts followers who would be totally happy to give their special person a BJ. These people are not gay, but for some reason they will go to great lengths in order to share a bond with their person of interest.

Actually, lets take your logic to its natural and hilarious conclusion: Donald and Eric Trump wearing Brady NFL jerseys getting a locker room pass to suck off Tom Brady and 'deflate his balls (hyuh hyuh)' because Brady is their sports hero...
Just something we straight dudes don't tell Melania and Lara about--wink wink!