Is it gay to suck your own dick?

Clancy7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh noooooooo, sucking your own cock must be a "gateway" habit to becoming gay! OMG, what's this world cuming to?

For all you uptight people, THIS IS A JOKE! Have a good day and suck someone else, its easier and you'll make another friend.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We're guys. We like our own dicks, and we like getting ourselves off. If you can get it in your own mouth, that's great. It's just getting off.

I could never do it myself, and not so sure I would if I could, but I do love someone else doing it for me.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
How can autofellatio be gay? Tsk!

It's not the most fulfilling experience anyway, as there's relatively little leeway with altering angles, depth etc., unless the guy is incredibly flexible. It can, quite literally, just be a pain in the neck...

mrbigger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Is it gay to stroke your own dick? or to lick your own fingers while eating bbq ribs?
So my vote is no, is not gay if you put something in your mouth that is attached to your body...and get some pleasure out of it.

Just be careful, most people get injured for thinking they are limber enough to self suck. remember all holding you back is a fragile spinal disc. one small pressure and you end up explaining 911 (and the rest of the world) how the hell did you slip a disc while naked at home.

So play it safe and 69 a friend with a facsimile of your dick and pretend is your's.

Bobo02

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How can autofellatio be gay? Tsk!

It's not the most fulfilling experience anyway, as there's relatively little leeway with altering angles, depth etc., unless the guy is incredibly flexible. It can, quite literally, just be a pain in the neck...

I would have agreed with you a few years ago. I used to get back strain from even trying it and couldn't get more than the tip in. but recently I lost about 10 pounds and now I can go all the way down to the base without any pain.

The gay part about it is I enjoy the experience so much. Also I've never really enjoyed blowjobs that much... but now I really understand what feels good and I'm pretty sure I'm better at it than any of the chicks I've ever been with.

That has to be at least a little bit gay.

Oh yeah, plus it's a penis.

In your mouth.

Edit: Also to the guy who said it's about as good as using your foreskin. He's completely wrong. It's by far the most enjoyable form of masturbation... there's not even a close second place. I'd say it's almost as good as sex. It's a braingasm. The first time I did it my mind tweaked a bit... it almost feels too good to be true.

Last edited: