Is it gay?

Steve44147

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was changing in the locker room at work the other day and one of my co-workers made a comment on the size of my package. So he pulled his out and we compaired sizes. He's 6'2" and I am only 5'10", but I am proud to say that I beat him by about two inches. My question is; is what we did kinda gay? I mean standing next to each other and working up an erection to compair?

Steve44147

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not like we jerked each other off or anything...Just wondering if two guys standing next to each other with hard-on's is crossing the "gay line."

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Nah, it's completely common.

People compare dicks all the time. Do they grab on each other and compare, no.... but they do look.

EDIT: Oh, you had an erection... yah, that is a bit gay.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Working up to an erection?
That's a bit gay, I'd say.
Doesn't mean you're not basically straight.
But 100 percent straight seems, erm, optimistic now ... especially in Cleveland.
You were just estimating, right?

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LOL Let's not say gay although that is what it is...Let's just call it male bonding

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with josiah852. I think it's just curiousity. Gay curiosity! lol Just kidding. I think that it's human nature to explore and be curious. Did u guys just rub on ur cock and wanna see who was bigger? Or did u rub ur cock, the rub the other guy's chest and rub ur whole body together? THAT would be gay. But not just checkin each other out and comparing. Please people, deal with it.

Ponyboy18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ya that definitely makes you ultra super-hero gay!!!

lol just kidding, I'd say it means you just did what alot of guys have done before your, unless your swearing off women for ever and are deeply attracted to men, your just normal

MATT,

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was changing in the locker room at work the other day and one of my co-workers made a comment on the size of my package. So he pulled his out and we compaired sizes. He's 6'2" and I am only 5'10", but I am proud to say that I beat him by about two inches. My question is; is what we did kinda gay? I mean standing next to each other and working up an erection to compair?

what you did was the gayest act known to man....you are now "King of the Gay People"