Is it genetic?

Texsc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do all or any of you believe the large penis comes from the dad's side of the family, mom's side or both? Have any guys at a talk from their dad about the family jewels?

m69725

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope Dad didn't say a word. Dad was small, Brother bigger, me larger. My youngest son biggest of all, must of came from his mom

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In my family, it was truly obvious where everyone came from. My brother and I are exactly identical to our father. I never saw the penis of anyone from my mother's side, for contrast.
Among my kids, the oldest looked exactly identical to my father, my brother, and me.
6 inches if we are lucky. My youngest inherited his from his mother's father. His was so big, it had its own name, which all of his children, and most of the townspeople, knew.
A very thick close to 9 inches.

Reactions: deleted1181089
S

SirConcis

I think there is a portion that is genetic, and a portion that is environmental. (how much you eat, how well you eat, exercise, how often you get hard, masturbate etc. I would also question underwear type worn during childhood/puberty for flaccid size.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do all or any of you believe the large penis comes from the dad's side of the family, mom's side or both? Have any guys at a talk from their dad about the family jewels?

dads side
My dad still wins in flaccid size 6" to 6" 1/2

But my length is longer then his when hard...

My flaccid size is only 4"1/2 on a good day it will hit 6" flaccid if I had not jerked off in a while.

But if I am wearing khakis my flaccid size does increase to 6" not sure why though.

Last edited:

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
The dominant genetic pathway for all secondary sex characteristics is from the side of the Mother the recessive is the side of the Father. That is established medical fact and easily researched.

B_PATRICKMCC55

Experimental Member
Media
Actually, penis size is determined in utero, and is dependent upon the level of testosterone in the mother's system while pregnant. The levels of testosterone tend to increase in subsequent pregnancies while carrying boys, thus the chances of a younger brother being larger than an older brother are greater than the opposite.
studies also show higher levels of in utero testosterone also increase the odds of a male being gay. (This is not the case with females). Hence if you are the youngest of 6 brothers, you hava a higer chance of both having a larger penis, and of being gay.

Texsc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Great response! Do you have a paper where you got this from.. I found this interesting!

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Actually, penis size is determined in utero, and is dependent upon the level of testosterone in the mother's system while pregnant. The levels of testosterone tend to increase in subsequent pregnancies while carrying boys, thus the chances of a younger brother being larger than an older brother are greater than the opposite.
studies also show higher levels of in utero testosterone also increase the odds of a male being gay. (This is not the case with females). Hence if you are the youngest of 6 brothers, you hava a higer chance of both having a larger penis, and of being gay.

Is Rick Santorum the youngest of 6? Hmmmmm

That's ! Do you have a good source for this? I'd like to read up on this. It explains some trends I've seen with my extended family. Thanks!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's both. I got my big cock from my dad. my older brother did not. I have 3 sons. the oldest and the youngest are hung, my middle son is not small, but isn't thick. my oldest son was under the impression he inherited his cock from his mother's side, not sure how that conversation came up, but I overheard my wife tell him,"don't thank my side of the family, thank your father. you get that from your Dad."

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

D_John Uppipe

Account Disabled
Media
When reading a thread like this,I always wonder how some guys have such detailed info and descriptions about their father's penis?? Flaccid and erect sizes given to the nearest quarter inch etc

Is it a topic over the thanksgiving dinner table???

Have never and hopefully will never see my dad's penis.....the thought of it disturbs me greatly. :)