Is it genetic?

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Do all or any of you believe the large penis comes from the dad's side of the family, mom's side or both? Have any guys at a talk from their dad about the family jewels?

If you're a man, your genetic makeup comes from your mother (X - passed from Mother to daughter) and your father (Y - passed from Father to son).

Now if you want to figure out what family line your penis size comes from, you need to know that your fathers X chromosome, which came from his mother, was not passed to you. A male sperm only contains Y information which technically means you have no X genetic material from your fathers mothers side or your fathers, fathers, mothers side who he got his X from. This is because your Y genetic information has been passed down through the generations only from father to son, going all the way up the family tree. As a result, it is the only DNA that would affect if you have a large penis on the fathers side. If your father, grandfather, great grandfather etc were hung, then the likelihood that that was passed to you is quite good.

Likewise, you have no genetic information from your mothers father. Only her mothers X chromosome was passed to you, not the X from her father. So if men in your mothers mothers family has a history of large penis's, then it can be passed that way.

Together your mothers X and your fathers Y will create a unique person who has DNA from both parents and this mix will ultimately determine your penis size.

If both your fathers fathers side and your mothers mothers side have a history of having large penises, you're most probably 10" and thickly hung. :biggrin1:

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you're a man, your genetic makeup comes from your mother (X - passed from Mother to daughter) and your father (Y - passed from Father to son).

Now if you want to figure out what family line your penis size comes from, you need to know that your fathers X chromosome, which came from his mother, was not passed to you. A male sperm only contains Y information which technically means you have no X genetic material from your fathers mothers side or your fathers, fathers, mothers side who he got his X from. This is because your Y genetic information has been passed down through the generations only from father to son, going all the way up the family tree. As a result, it is the only DNA that would affect if you have a large penis on the fathers side. If your father, grandfather, great grandfather etc were hung, then the likelihood that that was passed to you is quite good.

Likewise, you have no genetic information from your mothers father. Only her mothers X chromosome was passed to you, not the X from her father. So if men in your mothers mothers family has a history of large penis's, then it can be passed that way.

Together your mothers X and your fathers Y will create a unique person who has DNA from both parents and this mix will ultimately determine your penis size.

If both your fathers fathers side and your mothers mothers side have a history of having large penises, you're most probably 10" and thickly hung. :biggrin1:

Thats really interesting especially if u draw a family tree with only XXs and XYs. So for a man, your Y chromosome can be traced in a straight line from dad, his father, his father etc. But a man's X chromosome (which comes from his mom) could have been passed from either her mom or her father? Is that correct?

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's been widely reported, such as Men with older brothers more likely to be gay - Health - Health care - More health news - msnbc.com

A younger brother is not "likely" to be gay, he just has a greater chance than his older brothers. The odds might be 1-in-20 instead of 1-in-30, using the numbers from the article.

I have many uncles (mom side), only one of which is gay by choice.

oldest sister is lesbian
older brother is straight
older sister is straight
me straight. I am more hung then my older brother though.

Likewise, you have no genetic information from your mothers father. Only her mothers X chromosome was passed to you, not the X from her father.

As a male, you actually have a 50% chance of inhereting the X chomosome from your mothers father

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think there is a portion that is genetic, and a portion that is environmental. (how much you eat, how well you eat, exercise, how often you get hard, masturbate etc. I would also question underwear type worn during childhood/puberty for flaccid size.
environmental? poppycock, you are born with what you are born with.

never knew any from my dad's side, but i got his big cock head, but that existed on my mom's side as well and judging from some cousin comparison, size and girth from there too.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Do all or any of you believe the large penis comes from the dad's side of the family, mom's side or both? Have any guys at a talk from their dad about the family jewels?
Yes it is genetic. Genes are passed along. Everything has its start in genetics. There are recessive and there are dominant traits.

I think there is a portion that is genetic, and a portion that is environmental. (how much you eat, how well you eat, exercise, how often you get hard, masturbate etc. I would also question underwear type worn during childhood/puberty for flaccid size.

environmental? poppycock, you are born with what you are born with.

never knew any from my dad's side, but i got his big cock head, but that existed on my mom's side as well and judging from some cousin comparison, size and girth from there too.
Environment plays into it. If in a place with lower nutrition then overall body growth including the penis will be effected. I don't know that it has as much to do with how much a person eats since a person can weigh 300 pounds by eating nonnutritious food which might make the penis suffer in stunted growth or that 300 pound man might eat nutritiously and his penis will achieve its full size that the genetics planned it to have, whether that was small or big or average. I don't think eating vitamins and highly nutritious foods will make the penis be bigger than what the genetic code has already ordered. If the genes say 4 inches that will be all that can be had at most if the genes say 9 inches then that is the top most limit. As I said they could be shorter and thinner if there is a lack of nutrition.

Serious Health crisis as an infant or a child can stunt genital growth the same as a height growth might be stunted. So in that level environment can play into it.

I don't however agree with the silly stuff from SirConcis about masturbating. If that made men bigger or smaller then most men would have known by now and would all be dragging around weapons that hung past the knees. Masturbation gives only a temporary increase in size.