Is it good to have vagina/cervix stretched?

B_insideoutside

Experimental Member
Media
I'm pretty small at 5 inches and my wife has wanted a big cock lover since we married 6 months ago. Recently she met someone and is really enjoying being with her lover right now and he's about 9.5 real inches. She says what's good about him is that it hurts and she bottoms out at about 7.5 inches but the extra 2 inches that he has feels amazing when he shoves it all in repeatedly. She says it's the most amazing thing she's ever felt and can't get enough of him. I'm really happy for her.. however..

can such sex cause her lasting physical damage if he stretches her out completely everytime they have sex? I've asked her this and she says she doubts it and it feels way too good to stop..

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm pretty small at 5 inches and my wife has wanted a big cock lover since we married 6 months ago.
You've only been married 6 months and she's already cheating on you?!? :aargh4: :yikes: :wtf1: Did you not have sex before marriage? Why didn't she know you were small or couldn't please her sexually?

[QUOTE] Recently she met someone and is really enjoying being with her lover right now and he's about 9.5 real inches. [/quote][SIZE=+0]Why did you even bother to get married if she's still gonna screw around?:confused:
[/SIZE]

She says what's good about him is that it hurts and she bottoms out at about 7.5 inches but the extra 2 inches that he has feels amazing when he shoves it all in repeatedly. She says it's the most amazing thing she's ever felt and can't get enough of him. I'm really happy for her.. however..

can such sex cause her lasting physical damage if he stretches her out completely everytime they have sex? I've asked her this and she says she doubts it and it feels way too good to stop...
While your concern for your bride is . . .admirable. I honestly don't have an answer for you. She should see a doctor. In addition the two of you should see a marriage counselor.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The guy is a cuckold. He doesn't care if his wife is being banged by some other guy so long as that other guy - the bull - has a bigger dick (which he does) and his wife tells him all about it. All of that said, I find this story odd. Most women receiving two extra inches in a violent fashion would be screaming in agony. I suspect the size of the bull's dick is exaggerated because there is no way most men would be able to ram the full 9.5 into a vagina. 7 inches - 7.5 is what most women can take vigorously. Any more than that leads to pain and, more than likely, bleeding. If your wife doesn't seem to be in pain or if she never bleeds, she is exaggerating about the size of the dick she is servicing.

Re her cervix being stretched out - I doubt this is happening. But it is being battered in the same way that a battering ram would batter down a door and that will eventually lead to damage. Your wife will undoubtedly experience internal bruising from overly vigorous sexual activity. If she is good to go the next day without discomfort, again I suspect she is exaggerating the size of the bull's dick. If the penis really is 9.5 long, over time I would imagine repeated bruising will lead to trauma/loss of sensitivity. This obviously depends on the size of the penis - if it comes in at 7-7.5, vigorous sex is unlikely to be problematic. 9.5 inches may lead to permanent damage and knock on problems. Your wife should go and see a OB/GYN for advice.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
You've only been married 6 months and she's already cheating on you?!? :aargh4: :yikes: :wtf1: Did you not have sex before marriage? Why didn't she know you were small or couldn't please her sexually?

[SIZE=+0]Why did you even bother to get married if she's still gonna screw around?:confused:
[/SIZE]

While your concern for your bride is . . .admirable. I honestly don't have an answer for you. She should see a doctor. In addition the two of you should see a marriage counselor.

Oh for fuck's sake NJ - enough with the outraged judgement!!

Can you not just accept that not everyone has your world view?? Who are you to judge whether this is 'cheating' and admonish him for allowing it? Why did they even bother getting married? Maybe because they love each other and meet each others' emotional needs without having to stay inside what YOU define as the parameters of what is acceptable in a relationship. Who says he does not please her sexually? He says she loves fucking this guy with the big cock - he says nothing about what level of pleasure she gets with him. Why should she see a doctor - she says there is nothing going on but pleasure? Why should they see a marriage councillor, he doesn't say there is anything wrong with their relationship.

The guy is a cuckold. He doesn't care if his wife is being banged by some other guy so long as that other guy - the bull - has a bigger dick (which he does) and his wife tells him all about it. All of that said, I find this story odd. Most women receiving two extra inches in a violent fashion would be screaming in agony. I suspect the size of the bull's dick is exaggerated because there is no way most men would be able to ram the full 9.5 into a vagina. 7 inches - 7.5 is what most women can take vigorously. Any more than that leads to pain and, more than likely, bleeding. If your wife doesn't seem to be in pain or if she never bleeds, she is exaggerating about the size of the dick she is servicing.

Re her cervix being stretched out - I doubt this is happening. But it is being battered in the same way that a battering ram would batter down a door and that will eventually lead to damage. Your wife will undoubtedly experience internal bruising from overly vigorous sexual activity. If she is good to go the next day without discomfort, again I suspect she is exaggerating the size of the bull's dick. If the penis really is 9.5 long, over time I would imagine repeated bruising will lead to trauma/loss of sensitivity. This obviously depends on the size of the penis - if it comes in at 7-7.5, vigorous sex is unlikely to be problematic. 9.5 inches may lead to permanent damage and knock on problems. Your wife should go and see a OB/GYN for advice.

Speak for yourself!

I wasn't aware that all vaginas were exactly the same and could not take different lengths of cock and different levels of vigorous fucking. I'd like to see your evidence that "9.5 inches may lead to permanent damage and knock on problems" - I'd really like to read those medical papers. So... um... link please?

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Speak for yourself!

I wasn't aware that all vaginas were exactly the same and could not take different lengths of cock and different levels of vigorous fucking. I'd like to see your evidence that "9.5 inches may lead to permanent damage and knock on problems" - I'd really like to read those medical papers. So... um... link please?

You are always so quick to step all over people on these boards! I did not say all vaginas were exactly the same! I said MOST women would be screaming in agony if a full 9.5 was rammed in and there is no way MOST men would be able to ram the full 9.5 inches in without pain or damage. Where I went to school most does not (and never did) mean all. It means MOST. The average woman cannot take 9.5 inches fully and rammed home without discomfort - that includes the vast majority of women posting on this site, who have said their ideal penis is 7-8 inches long. Not 9.5. After screwing something that size vigorously, I personally would expect the poster's wife to be exhibiting some tenderness the following day. If she is screwing something like that violently and repeatedly, over a period of time I would expect some cumulative sign that she is. For a woman to get something like that rammed in repeatedly and then to get up and walk around with no pain and no discomfort whatsoever seems unlikely to me. Note - unlikely, not impossible.

My answer focused on potential problems for the woman (which are well documented and may include vaginal tears, cervical bleeding and/or bruising to the urethra and/or cervix). I will leave you to do your own homework and look up the causes of these conditions for yourself (which I am sure you know are well-documented) and which I am sure you know include VIGOROUS SEX. What I will say is REPEATED bruising, tearing and bleeding is more likely to happen when a woman has vigorous sex with a large penis and long term vigorous sex that results in said bruising, tearing and/or bleeding is likely to cause permanent damage (particularly the tearing, which I would expect to form scar tissue within the vagina if it keeps happening in the same place), which in turn could lead to a loss of sensation (and flexibility) in some areas over time. Even if a woman does not bleed, she may end up with internal bruising, which is extremely painful and difficult to get past.

What I failed to mention is vigorous sex can cause a host of problems for the man too. Vigorous sex can be a factor in Peyronies disease (this can affect penises of all sizes) amongst other things. All this info is out there for anyone who is interested in researching this for themselves. But you should also note that I advised the OP to tell his wife to see someone with expert knowledge because I am not a doctor.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
You are always so quick to step all over people on these boards!

No - I'm quick to call you on stuff sometimes because you are so damn quick to apply your standards of what is right and wrong and works and doesn't to everybody. Maybe if you stop assuming that you are yardstick the world needs to set itself by then you wouldn't find me being occasionally vocal about what you post.

7 inches - 7.5 is what most women can take vigorously. Any more than that leads to pain and, more than likely, bleeding. If your wife doesn't seem to be in pain or if she never bleeds, she is exaggerating about the size of the dick she is servicing.

See the two bolded parts - you don't say 'maybe' nor 'might be' nor 'probably', you say 'more than that leads to pain' and 'she is exaggerating'. You make statements as if of fact when you can't possibly know enough to definitively apply that to this situation.

People are all different - maybe the OP's situation is real (it isn't beyond the realms of possibility I don't see why other posters are so quick to call BS) and maybe the wife is not exaggerating about size. He doesn't mention any bleeding or excessive discomfort after sex, why do you think she needs a doctor? Because you would? Ever heard of YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary)?

OhButYes

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cats_fighting.jpg

sorry, couldn't resist...... :tongue:

B_insideoutside

Experimental Member
Media
Strange replies... anyway well why would I lie here, I have nothing to gain. Who says my wife's cheating on me? She wants and needs a guy with a big cock and she's getting it and I'm happy for her, what's wrong with that? If reply no.1 has a problem with my wife being happy then she must be a bitter ugly woman who isn't getting it!!!

And yes, wife did measure her lover and he comes in at 9.5 inches apparently. I didn't believe her so I pulled out the ruler and she pointed exactly to where 9.5 is.. so either she's lying or it's true.

It's amazing people are so quick to judge, I thought every woman here was happy and getting it from a big cock but I guess not and jealousy wins!

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that what is so strange about these kinds of posts is not that I find the behaviour unacceptable. That may be the case, but I have never and never will condemn someone for their own personal choices (assuming no one else is at risk). What strikes me odd is the matter-of-fact way a rather unconventional situation is presented. Is it unusual for a man to so readily accept that his wife is sleeping with another man 6 months into their marriage solely to satisfy her urge for a larger penis? I think so. It doesn't matter if I think it is wrong or right...it is still unusual. And I would think that any rational person would also find it unusual. So...given that, I would expect some preliminary information to be provided so that we could all understand why this unusual behaviour is, well, NOT unusual. Not that there is any obligation on the part of the poster to do so...but the failure to do so is what energizes the belief that the posting is not serious.

Let me give you an example: Let's say that I was standing on a street corner in Manhattan and someone came running up to me saying: "There's an elephant running down Broadway...be careful!" I would be justified if I thought that this guy might be a little off. However, if I knew that Ringling Bros. had just gotten into town, or if I was in India, I might not think so. Or if he said first: "You won't believe this, but an elephant broke out of a circus van and is running down Broadway". Unusual situations require some preliminary condition-setting or one runs the risk of being taken lightly. I think that that is all NJQT was asking for.

And the failure to understand this makes the post suspect...at least in my eyes. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong...it won't be the first or the last time in my life.

Last edited:

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that what is so strange about these kinds of posts is not that I find the behaviour unacceptable. That may be the case, but I have never and never will condemn someone for their own personal choices (assuming no one else is at risk). What strikes me odd is the matter-of-fact way a rather unconventional situation is presented. Is it unusual for a man to so readily accept that his wife is sleeping with another man 6 months into their marriage solely to satisfy her urge for a larger penis? I think so. It doesn't matter if I think it is wrong or right...it is still unusual. And I would think that any rational person would also find it unusual. So...given that, I would expect some preliminary information to be provided so that we could all understand why this unusual behaviour is, well, NOT unusual. Not that there is any obligation on the part of the poster to do so...but the failure to do so is what energizes the belief that the posting is not serious.

Let me give you an example: Let's say that I was standing on a street corner in Manhattan and someone came running up to me saying: "There's an elephant running down Broadway...be careful!" I would be justified if I thought that this guy might be a little off. However, if I knew that Ringling Bros. had just gotten into town, or if I was in India, I might not think so. Or if he said first: "You won't believe this, but an elephant broke out of a circus van and is running down Broadway". Unusual situations require some preliminary condition-setting or one runs the risk of being taken lightly. I think that that is all NJQT was asking for.

And the failure to understand this makes the post suspect...at least in my eyes. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong...it won't be the first or the last time in my life.

Well said. While I do realize that for some, cuckolding is as much a pleasure for the man as it is for the woman, and is in fact often instigated by the man. But, I agree with nicenycdick and others here that the failure to preface the post with a cuckolding fetish or other explanation makes it appear more to be fantasy than fact.

Although NJQT's first post was somewhat off the cuff with a WTF??? view point, I do agree with her questions as to why would you get married if you are pleased that your wife has a bigger cock just 6 months later. It goes against the whole concept of marriage.

Lng_1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honey, you said, "It goes against the whole concept of marriage."

While I understand some people's skepticism of the OP, I imagine the whole "cuckold" issue in this "marriage" did not develop on the day this couple said, "I do." They have been married for 6 months-- the relationship, itself likely developed over a much longer period of time. As such, the "cuckold" idea developed over time also. While it is true the OP said that his wife has wanted a bigger cock ever since they were married, I would imagine that fantasy was discussed long before they got married-- at least I hope so. Hey, to each his own. It would not work for me, but i had a friend who luv'd seeing his wife fucked by well-hung men (since he was about 4")... although, that relationship did end in divorce.... hmmmmmmm....

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honey, you said, "It goes against the whole concept of marriage."

While I understand some people's skepticism of the OP, I imagine the whole "cuckold" issue in this "marriage" did not develop on the day this couple said, "I do." They have been married for 6 months-- the relationship, itself likely developed over a much longer period of time. As such, the "cuckold" idea developed over time also. While it is true the OP said that his wife has wanted a bigger cock ever since they were married, I would imagine that fantasy was discussed long before they got married-- at least I hope so. Hey, to each his own. It would not work for me, but i had a friend who luv'd seeing his wife fucked by well-hung men (since he was about 4")... although, that relationship did end in divorce.... hmmmmmmm....

And this is just what I mean. Had the poster begun with a short description of prior conversations with his wife about his cuckolding desires, the post would be more believable. In fact, many of us in response have generously supplied some imagined background for such an unusual posting. As it stands, it seems more a fantasy played out for us readers than a true request for advice. Not that I have any ill feelings because of this...if I thought he was serious, I'd be searching the internet for medical advice on cervix damage from constant penis pounding. But with the way in which he has posited the question, I just can't take it seriously and spend time and energy trying to respond in any meaningful way.

I love the "support" aspect of this site...but I do reserve mine for those with serious requests for help.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No - I'm quick to call you on stuff sometimes because you are so damn quick to apply your standards of what is right and wrong and works and doesn't to everybody. Maybe if you stop assuming that you are yardstick the world needs to set itself by then you wouldn't find me being occasionally vocal about what you post.

See the two bolded parts - you don't say 'maybe' nor 'might be' nor 'probably', you say 'more than that leads to pain' and 'she is exaggerating'. You make statements as if of fact when you can't possibly know enough to definitively apply that to this situation.

People are all different - maybe the OP's situation is real (it isn't beyond the realms of possibility I don't see why other posters are so quick to call BS) and maybe the wife is not exaggerating about size. He doesn't mention any bleeding or excessive discomfort after sex, why do you think she needs a doctor? Because you would? Ever heard of YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary)?

You assume to know what I am thinking when I am posting. What does that say about you? And at least I have a bit of manners when I am addressing a poster and do not come across as abusive (which you do at times). In any event, who appointed you 'top dog'/board monitor? You can kiss my entire rear!

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
The guy is into SPH, or is a cuck, or both. Please excuse my ignorance to this world, as I have never been part of such a community. But I know enough to sniff out the B.S. This is a "I post and jack-off to my post" post.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This amazes me! Marriage is not about cock size surely!! The more I read the original post the more I shake my head in total amazement - this can't be true!!!

B_insideoutside

Experimental Member
Media
Makes me laugh with all these righteous posts.. please.. spare me OK?

Last I checked, the original post asked a question about whether biologically it is good ot have vagina/cervix stretched, not about whether you think a marriage that is open and involves 3rd parties. This has to be a joke seeing these replies.. especially some of them from men passing judgement since this is "women's issues".