is it Halloween?

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Guess them kids know a turd when they see one.......When i was a kid, i woulda definately targeted you for an eggin'.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, seriously?? Honestly, kids should not be allowed to go out that late... especially on a school night! Lame parents.

You're rich. Can't you hire some Arawanee indians to live in your front yard and blow dart the sorry asses of meddlesome kids?

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
Are you sure kids egged your house, starman?

It could've been one of those godless, ACLU-loving homosexual hippie liberals bent on destroying american values that you're always warning us against, starinvestor.

Those weirdos who plant trees and want to negotiate with rogue dictators and think global warming is real.

devron

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's all fun and games until someone gets mowed down with lead. Then everyone is all "That was uncalled for!"

Last edited:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
C'mon you guys.

That was a shitty thing to do. I'm genuinely sorry about that, star.

Is it possible that you live in a highly Democratic, libtard neighborhood and that you've been a little too vocal? Are you sure it was kids?

I don't let those dirtball kids swim in my pool in the summer, and they are cutting loose. They TP'd my trees a couple months ago.

One...for liability reasons, two..because they leave it a mess and throw all kinds of shit into the pool that winds up screwing up my filter.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't let those dirtball kids swim in my pool in the summer, and they are cutting loose. They TP'd my trees a couple months ago.

One...for liability reasons, two..because they leave it a mess and throw all kinds of shit into the pool that winds up screwing up my filter.

Fuck... those are some whacked-out kids. Can't they go swim in someone else's pool? Isn't there a public pool they can use. Geez... when I was a kid we never asked people if we could use their pool... everyone went to the public pool unless they were INVITED to use someone's private pool.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fuck... those are some whacked-out kids. Can't they go swim in someone else's pool? Isn't there a public pool they can use. Geez... when I was a kid we never asked people if we could use their pool... everyone went to the public pool unless they were INVITED to use someone's private pool.

Exactly. Spoiled brats. Maybe if they volunteered to do some yardwork, lawnmowing, raking leaves...something other than screaming and yelling...skateboarding and bicycling

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dang, I feel like EGGIN' Ya right NOW!!!

better act quick because i have a surveillance system going in later this month...and if the parents to handle the vandalism problem, the police will.

PYM, if your mommy catches you taking egg cartons out of the fridge...no milk and cookies for you during 'praise Obama' hour each night.