B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
How do you know it was "kids"?

Oh,Clyde, I asked that pages ago.

But seriously, star, you sound like the crankiest old-man-in-training I've ever heard of for a 36 year old. I hope you get married and/or have children or find someone to love you and/or a reason to really, really enjoy life soon. It just doesn't sound to me as though you do.

Seriously, buddy, learn to laugh. Ok, I know you're funny [to me at least] but learn to experience joy.

That's one of my great talents. It doesn't make me much money, but it gives me a reason to get out of bed, every single day.

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
starry-eyed starman:

I fail to see how egging your house comes equipped with a de-facto political affiliation.

I would think that most of the gang-bangers' parents here is southern California do not particularly hold a liberal nor conservative outlook. My guess is that they're probably a-political and do not vote. Most, I'm sure, have never heard of Nancy Pelosi or a liberal agenda.

Which brings me to: --- this knee-jerk compulsion of yours to specifically slap all the ills of society with a blanket "LIBERAL" label.

Egging somebody's house is not a political act; not the result of a hippie "liberal" upbringing. However, your mind simplifies the equation. Egging house = morally bad behaviour = liberal. The kiddies show no respect to their elders.... therefore, there's a POLITCAL AGENDA backing up the little tykes.

Starman. These little fuckers and their parents are a-political. Stop with the rampant labeling. It's an easy way out. It's a way for you to not have to think too incisively on the decline of the culture....; which may, in fact, have nothing at all to do with "liberal" or "conservative" values and upbringing.

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Dear Nick, I seldom read these whole things. I have a life. :tongue:

But seriously, star, you sound like the crankiest old-man-in-training I've ever heard of for a 36 year old. I hope you get married and/or have children or find someone to love you and/or a reason to really, really enjoy life soon. It just doesn't sound to me as though you do.

Wait? He's 36, conservative, and single?!?!?! :rofl: He should run for U.S. Congress (if he's not already!!!) because he's got 3/4ths of the "closeted" requirements -- maybe the 4th, too! :biggrin1:

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
HEY!

This just in: according to Obama press secretary Robert Gibbs, Barack Obama is pledging to repeal the military "don't ask, don't tell" policy. There's a democratic senate & house -- so this will finally end the discriminatory policy once & for all.

Now can the gays on this site please give Obama the benefit of the doubt?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Dear Nick, I seldom read these whole things. I have a life. :tongue:

Wait? He's 36, conservative, and single?!?!?! :rofl: He should run for U.S. Congress (if he's not already!!!) because he's got 3/4ths of the "closeted" requirements -- maybe the 4th, too! :biggrin1:

Hold on there, Carole Anne. I mean Effie, we all got pain--and lives-- but just because some of us choose to spend ours reading the threads and others in chat, well, you know how it is. You don't just drop into a conversation without being caught up, particularly when it's in print and you have the option to do so yourself. Now you sit yourself back down, corrected. :wink:

turnstall

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The reason your house got egged by kids is because "THIER KIDS". They don't always no how to express themselves. On the other hand you are an adult. Perhaps taking on anger towards them is not the grown up thing to do.
I know nothing about you are the circumstances that occured that caused conflict.
But calm open converstion can't hurt anyone.

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hold on there, Carole Anne. I mean Effie, we all got pain--and lives-- but just because some of us choose to spend ours reading the threads and others in chat, well, you know how it is. You don't just drop into a conversation without being caught up, particularly when it's in print and you have the option to do so yourself. Now you sit yourself back down, corrected. :wink:

Well, for one thing, Nicolette Marie ... one cannot read what one cannot see all the time. You know, how postings from those "on ignore" are not visible.

Now, get your nose back to the grindstone, corrected, like your vision. :tongue:

Carole Anne S.
:biggrin1:

Last edited:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
The f'ed up little libs are delinquents and everyone in our community knows it....smoking pot in 5th grade, knocking up young girls, setting firecrackers, etc.
Destroying the values of our country,...

Well, what comes around goes around meguesses. In 7th, 8th grade, I pelted my teacher's houses with eggs.

What's that I smell?^^:rolleyes:
Ah yes. A fresh steaming load of republican hypocrisy.:fart:

Ha, you're the last person I would worry about. You probably couldn't hit a barn from a range of 5 feet.

Evidently this security system can also mimic the sound of rabid dogs coming from inside the house. Pretty cool.

A sound that only a rabid republican would know. Sadly your case is incurable.:09:

And P.S starinvestor it's easy to sneek out your bedroom window with out any one finding out. I have crawled out of mind way to many times to keep track of and have never been caught...

That's all well and good. But next time try to pull starinvestor out of the closet so you won't have to sneak in and out of his bedroom window.
j/k:biggrin1:

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HEY!

This just in: according to Obama press secretary Robert Gibbs, Barack Obama is pledging to repeal the military "don't ask, don't tell" policy. There's a democratic senate & house -- so this will finally end the discriminatory policy once & for all.

Now can the gays on this site please give Obama the benefit of the doubt?

we've been here before with clinton. time will tell.
sorry star investor not wanting to hijack your egging thread.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Out of curiousity, Birdshit...I'm 36...is that old in libworld?

So, the libs can run jungle wild...smokin dubes...skippin class from 12 to 16 and eggin houses like a pack of hippies...and the f'ed up lib parents don't do shizzle.....

Not round here, beeooch. the little dirtballs are f'ing with the wrong dude. Fun and games...but at the same time...guess who's getting his garage, etc., cleaned...and its a matter of principle...these little f'ers can either deal with me...or their parents....and I'll be getting a lot of mileage I'm sure

I love my new name! It has such a nice ring tro it.........Birdshit......Ahhhh yes, a good ring at that! Thanks star! Now if you don't mind I'm going to go run bare foot in the wood's talking to the tree's. (and yes I really do talk to plant's)

What's that I smell?^^:rolleyes:
Ah yes. A fresh steaming load of republican hypocrisy.:fart:

A sound that only a rabid republican would know. Sadly your case is incurable.:09:

That's all well and good. But next time try to pull starinvestor out of the closet so you won't have to sneak in and out of his bedroom window.
j/k:biggrin1:

Dude! I did not even catch that untill you typed it!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well, for one thing, Nicolette Marie ... one cannot read what one cannot see all the time. You know, how postings from those "on ignore" are not visible.

Now, get your nose back to the grindstone, corrected, like your vision. :tongue:

Carole Anne S.
:biggrin1:

Dear Carole AnneS,

Are you suggesting I need rhinoplasty?

Love,

Nicholette Marie8

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dear Carole AnneS,

Are you suggesting I need rhinoplasty?

Love,

Nicholette Marie8

Dearest Nicholette Marie8,

Oh, no, my dear!!! That nose helps balance out your big, I mean, MASCULINE ears! :tongue:

All my love,

Carole Anne S

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
Hmmm -- I see this "Egging Starinvestors House" thread has now devolved into a free-for-all.

Maybe we can morph this thing into an all-purpose "egg" thread.

A guy gave me oral 2 minutes after finishing a Denver omelette once. I think there were still pieces of ham and bell peppers floating around in his mouth because he did not brush his teeth first.

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm -- I see this "Egging Starinvestors House" thread has now devolved into a free-for-all.

Maybe we can morph this thing into an all-purpose "egg" thread.

A guy gave me oral 2 minutes after finishing a Denver omelette once. I think there were still pieces of ham and bell peppers floating around in his mouth because he did not brush his teeth first.

Are you sure you weren't feeling scabs floating around in his mouth instead of pieces of ham and bell peppers? :eek:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Oh, no, my dear!!! That nose helps balance out your big, I mean, MASCULINE ears! :tongue:

All my love,

Carole Anne S

Sweet CAS,

Last time we were together, it wasn't the weight of my pendulous ears that threatened to tip me over, you remember?

Kisses,

NM8

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sweet CAS,

Last time we were together, it wasn't the weight of my pendulous ears that threatened to tip me over, you remember?

Kisses,

NM8

I'm not sure. We were in so many different precarious positions. Was my fat ass throwing things off-balance again? You know, I do have my paternal grandmother's hips -- the trusts and estate weren't the only things of hers I inherited. Her maternal grandfather was such an aficionado of tontines -- thank God, she outlived her 18 siblings and all of her dozens of cousins!

Smooches,

Carole Anne S