Is it hard for a woman to go back to a small dick?

B_insideoutside

Experimental Member
Media
I'm interested to hear from the women here on whether it's hard for you to go back to having sex with a guy with a small dick or having someone like that as boyfriend, after sleeping with guys with big cocks and knowing how good sex is with them. Throughout my life I've almost always been with women who had previous experienced sex with very well-endowed guys.. and while some girlfriends have been more diplomatic towards me than others, all have expressed in one way or another that they miss the big cock and how it feels.. for your information I'm 5 inches. Just wondering if it's possible at all for a girl who's had say a 9 or 10 inch to ever enjoy a serious relationship with someone with a small one and not having to look elsewhere or think about the big ones..

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
Hey,

If i were u i would avoid women who are like that, bc first off thats extremely shallow to not be with someone bc of size. I am so into a womans personality. I would rather be with a female that was a 7 and cool as hell than a 10 thats all stuck up, But the best case scenario would be a 10 that was cool, but man dont worry about size, worry about pleasing your woman sexually anyway u can if it matters to u that shes satisfied and she knows it matters, then she should appreciate you. If she doesnt do u really wanna be with somebody that shallow anyway.

B_insideoutside

Experimental Member
Media
Hi,

I probably made it sound more shallow than it was, but it's more a case of women who've had very large guys who then have me and there's a clear difference. It doesn't necessarily mean that they rejected me from the start due to size, because of course they didn't or else they wouldn't have been girlfriends. I don't mind if a girlfriend fantasizes or wants big cocks because probably all women do, especially those who've been with large guys. However I'm just asking from a female perspective is it possible to "go back" to a small one and be satisfied once you've had sustained satisfying sex with a guy with a really big cock.

About your signature though, does jelquing really work? lol

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
Once a woman experiences the real deal, she can never go back. All small to average males will seem like ineffectual little prepubescent boys to her foreverafter.

Just kidding.

Gotcha didn't I?

Montage

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had the pleasure of being with different men over the years with different sizes. Do I remember the men who had size and girth. For the most part yes.

My ex didn't have girth and was a little over 7 inches. Was it his cock size why I stayed with him, no. Was it his cock size why we aren't together, no. Was it the sex, no. Bottom line is it was the person. Could he have used his tool differently at times, yes.

Realize a person is going to be with you because of the way you treat them. If you are lacking in another department find ways to make up for it. I suppose it is the same for men towards women.

Remenissions

Experimental Member
Media
Shelby said:
Once a woman experiences the real deal, she can never go back. All small to average males will seem like ineffectual little prepubescent boys to her foreverafter.

Just kidding.

Gotcha didn't I?

Yes you did. lol.

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive been in a few 3somes where the husband fucks his wife after me and she says she cant feel him in her.

another girl i had sex with off and on for 2 years and after i went away for college she said it sucked having sex with other guys cuz she couldnt really feel them. she said it took a few months after we stopped having sex for her to go back to normal.

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I must have had different experiences with women than some of you. Not that I'm all that large (seriously, I'd say at least 60-70 percent of the guys here have me beat) but in my limited sexual experience, women "recover" from an above-average dick pretty quick. I'm still friends with two of six girls I've slept with and they haven't had any complaints about their new partners' sizes to me. Technique, yeah.....but not size wise, even though they've mentioned that I'm bigger than the guys they're sleeping with now.

Seriously, I should be a motivational speaker when it comes to making people feel good about their dick size. There's a very high percentage of guys out there that feel shame when there shouldn't be any at all. Believe it or not (and I'm sure many of you will scoff at this notion) but if you're above 6 3/4 inches or so and a decent girth, many girls will consider you "big". I say this because I'm basically right at that measure......and I've had nothing but good comments when it comes to that issue.

The female anatomy has an amazing ability to accommodate the different sizes out there. Guys shouldn't worry about trivial things like "do I measure up to the last person she was with".......trust me, it's not an issue to a majority of women. At least in my experience.

Reactions: Undisputed89

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My current GF has told me that she had a 12 incher once.Measured it because it was so unbelievable to her.But she said she simply couldn't enjoy sex with him because (1)he was simply too big and she couldn't accommodate him enough and (2) She said he didn't take care to make it pleasurable,and often just tried to jam as far as he can in her to see if it came out her mouth.Basically huge cock but didn't know how to use it properly.I'm 7 3/4 long,above average but not 'hung' compared to some in here,and she says I fit her perfectly and my technique is in her words 'incredible'.So the moral of the story is having a big dick doesn't automatically make you a great lover.To most women,a big cock is 'visually' stimulating,but if the guy doesn't know to use,he's no better off than the guy half that size.But if a big guy has size and technique,well, that's a dangerous weapon :)

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I suppose it depends on the woman. I have an ex who does not care much about size- she really only cares how talented your mouth is (something I have to confess I lack.) She has told me that the sex was better with me but that she is happier with her current BF despite the fact that he is considerably smaller- she tells me he has a “talented tongue.” On the other hand I have another friend who told me her ex husband spoiled her and she is now somewhat of a size queen.

GBB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Odd that we haven't had any input from the women on this one.

vivi

Experimental Member
Media
okay i'll chime in from one (biased) woman's perspective. i'm still sorting this out, but in the end i'd say it wouldn't matter ultimately to go back to a guy with a small one after a big experience. i briefly dated a guy this summer who was enormous, and although I had a preference for large guys before him, the combination of him being a great guy and being truly huge (both physically and his penis) brought things to a whole new level. he doesn't live in my city but was just here on extended business- so I had to wrestle with the probability of never seeing him again and yes it did cross my mind that i'd miss his penis in addition to his company. as it turns out, i've seen him back in town twice, and we hooked up both times, and i'm not really sure where it's going if anywhere (but that's another story). would it be ideal to be with a guy who's both a great guy and has a big one? yes.

Karen M

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I suppose I have to say I'm biased too, but if I was in the market for a lover the size of his cock wouldn't be the first thing on my mind. I think I'd miss a larger size, but there are many ways to make a girl orgasm.... :p

Honestly, though, I have to admit I'd rather not have to find out if I could go back. I'm a little spoiled! :D

Karen