Is it hard for a woman to go back to a small dick?

pete543

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A better question would be whether they even think about it or notice it at all...

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
May I repeat the disclaimer that polling women on LPSG won't give anyone a general idea of how women who don't visit LPSG feel about this issue? The women on this site aren't representative of the population at large.

I am going to disappoint the SPHers, too, but I wouldn't have any problem with it. Since we started as a long distance couple, we've experienced how I become as tight as I was the first time after a few weeks apart so that I started preparing for weekends with him ahead of time so I wouldn't get sore so quickly, which isn't fun at all. So, I believe I could do it.

In my entire life, only two female friends have sincerely spoken to me about penis size as an issue. The first one told me about how much better it was that one lover had a smaller penis than the other because the larger penis was comfortable to her and the smaller one was much more enjoyable, and when I asked my other friend if she ever talked about penis size with other women, she told me that the only time she ever brought up penis size in conversation with another woman was when she was new to having sex and her last boyfriend had a big penis and she really enjoyed having sex with him and the next guy she was dating had a smaller one but she liked him a lot. She said that she asked some older and more experienced friends if it would be a problem because it concerned her and that both the women she asked said that it wouldn't be because her vagina would "adapt" and she discovered that what they said was true and the sex was just as enjoyable with the smaller guy.

Last edited:

TheBestYouCan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
May I repeat the disclaimer that polling women on LPSG won't give anyone a general idea of how women who don't visit LPSG feel about this issue? The women on this site aren't representative of the population at large.

I am going to disappoint the SPHers, too, but I wouldn't have any problem with it. Since we started as a long distance couple, we've experienced how I become as tight as I was the first time after a few weeks apart so that I started preparing for weekends with him ahead of time so I wouldn't get sore so quickly, which isn't fun at all. So, I believe I could do it.

In my entire life, only two female friends have sincerely spoken to me about penis size as an issue. The first one told me about how much better it was that one lover had a smaller penis than the other because the larger penis was comfortable to her and the smaller one was much more enjoyable, and when I asked my other friend if she ever talked about penis size with other women, she told me that the only time she ever brought up penis size in conversation with another woman was when she was new to having sex and her last boyfriend had a big penis and she really enjoyed having sex with him and the next guy she was dating had a smaller one but she liked him a lot. She said that she asked some older and more experienced friends if it would be a problem because it concerned her and that both the women she asked said that it wouldn't be because her vagina would "adapt" and she discovered that what they said was true and the sex was just as enjoyable with the smaller guy.

Yes unfortunately for out egos as men our penis's are not the huge issue with women we make them out to be. They seem to be extremely popular with other men in the gay community though (judging by these boards).