Is it hard for a woman to go back to a small dick?

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
And here is a good bit of wisdom. People ARE different and that fact is undenyable, even though we seek in earnest to find hard and fast rules that are actually quite irrelevant to anything. You want to know how a woman feels? Ask HER, not some strangers. You want varying opinions, then that's fine, but please don't try to apply MY opinion to YOUR girlfriend. It insults us both.

Zora... one question...

is that a chick mullet???

B_GorgeousJane

Experimental Member
Media
GottaBigOne said:
Oh wait, she's hot and she has a british accent??? Oh my, I must go masturbate now.

*sits quietly feeling like they're talking about someone else*

hey, you can't say that and then just disppear!

and no, I do know that there are some strange, deluded people who think that FOOTball can be played with hands. But that's usually called rugby around here.

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
Okay, I'll be perfectly clear, GorgeousJane. You are very hot. And there are probably several million of us strange and deluded souls who'll spend the next several days doing little but watching the real football.:) (Probably includes GottaBigOne too, once he finishes his other task at hand)

B_GorgeousJane

Experimental Member
Media
well i hope GBO has finished by now lol

and I have seen (American) football too, I actually enjoyed it - but I do prefer the original (English) version, especially now the mighty Leeds and nearly mighty Harrogate have started winning again lol

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
GottaBigOne said:
Oh wait, she's hot and she has a british accent??? Oh my, I must go masturbate now.

how funny btw..
british accent :p
the americans do have an accent and can't speak proper english :D
no hard feelings mate ;)

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I said "British" so as to include the entire region, not just England as I have no idea where she is originally from( I assume not far away from yorkshire though). I may be mistaken about Great Brittain being more than just England though as a consequence of being educated in America.

Also: American football is just evolution at work, it really shouldn;t be called football anymore, but its hard to change a name this far into it.

Jane: Its semi-pointless to feign modesty when your name is proceeded by "gorgeous". But it does make you cuter. And yes, I have finished masturbating to you, for today anyway, but I was wathcing this movie before called "The girl in the Cafe" which I believe is from the UK, and the actress has a incredibly hot accent where she says "Dirty, dirty, dirty John." Which sounds like " Dutty, dutty, dutty Jawn." EEEEERRRGHHH god thats hot. I believe its scottish, or at least northern english.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't allow you to miss true culture.

The British Isles are attached to the Independent State of Greeeeter Yourrksheeer. Folk from this state are reeetley proud of their Eritage as everything good in the world today finds its true origin from Yourrksheeer or its people.

Football has a real world series (actually the Americans are getting passably good at the true game)

Rugby is played by real men (and women) who don't need body armour.

Rounders (I think you call it baseball) is played mainly in Girl's Schools.

God only watches cricket and of course supports Yourrksheeer.

Thank You.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Common mate ;)
You can see she's from England, that's the reason why I had too laugh :D
Well, at least I have to admit that I barely can understand some english friends of mine because they talk very fast and don't pause between words. But most of them speak proper Oxford.

Btw: Jane, one time at band camp... oh wait... was once in York, have to admit it's a beautiful small town :) the park was cool.

Hey pendragon, I think rugby isn't as brutal as american football. Am I mistaken. At least what I see on TV?!

B_GorgeousJane

Experimental Member
Media
Lordpendragon said:
I can't allow you to miss true culture.

The British Isles are attached to the Independent State of Greeeeter Yourrksheeer. Folk from this state are reeetley proud of their Eritage as everything good in the world today finds its true origin from Yourrksheeer or its people.

Football has a real world series (actually the Americans are getting passably good at the true game)

Rugby is played by real men (and women) who don't need body armour.

Rounders (I think you call it baseball) is played mainly in Girl's Schools.

God only watches cricket and of course supports Yourrksheeer.

Thank You.

Whoa, so many admirers, so little time :p

Amen to all of that, your Lordship! I actually think that God consults Darren Gough before making any big decisions these days. I also think he's taking dance lessons from him lol

Yes, York is a cool town (except when you live where I do, it constitutes a big bad city!), but Knaresborough is far cooler and more picturesque.

There is very much more to "Great" Britain than just England - it's also Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. All very beautiful places.

And GBO - you probably won't believe me, but my name was something of a silly joke that seems to have gone wrong! I noticed that most people (present company excepted of course!) had rather grandiose and slightly absurd names, so I thought that I'd top the lot just by calling myself Gorgeous. Which in 'real life' I'd never seriously do. A girl has to retain some degree of modesty...

Glad to hear you've finished masturbating for today - although by the time you've read this, you might have started again! And that "dutty Jawn" accent sounds Scottish - my accent is Northern English. It's probably best if you don't call the Scottish 'Northern English'!

Rugby can be pretty brutal, if only for the fact it's played without much padding - I've seen a couple of games and the scrums (rucks?) look pretty vicious. People get banned for trying to gouge out eyes, drag their studs down someone's back and kick people in the head. A game played by gentlemen, of course lol

Here endeth the geography lesson, children!

Love & hugs, your cultural attache

'Possibly Quite Attractive' Jane xx

D_that's a tall order

Account Disabled
Media
I am glad many like GBO are discovering what I have known for a while now: Gorgeous Jane is one of the loveliest ladies on this site! She has fueled more of my masturbatory sessions than I care to count and just looking at her GORGEOUS avatar seems to be inspiring another...gotta go! ;)

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
hum, well, never was in Knaresborough and spent only one day at York. In comparance to London it was way nicer I think. But my night lodging was in Cornhall and had only one week to discover England. Afterwards I only was in London once or twice in a while.

Regarding rugby I really thought it wasn't that violent. Well, guess I was mistaken. Maybe rugby at school it a lil bit different? :D

Last but definetely not least... am I the only one to find it disgusting how some talk about masturbating on Jane? Or is it some kind of... showing your admiration? :rolleyes:

D_that's a tall order

Account Disabled
Media
Snakebyte said:
Last but definetely not least... am I the only one to find it disgusting how some talk about masturbating on Jane? Or is it some kind of... showing your admiration? :rolleyes:

In my case, it is my way of showing my admiration. I have chatted with Jane on numerous occasions and she is well aware of her "effect" on me. But, as her cyber-friend, I am glad that there are people like you to make sure her honor is being upheld.