Is it hard for a woman to go back to a small dick?

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They use his dick to drill for oil in Texas actually. All he has to do is get excited enough to fuck the ground, and boom !! He's just been tired recently, hence the rising gas prices. Don't believe the ridiculous "Iraq War for Oil" arguments. We at LPSG know the real truth.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
KidBrown said:
They use his dick to drill for oil in Texas actually. All he has to do is get excited enough to fuck the ground, and boom !! He's just been tired recently, hence the rising gas prices. Don't believe the ridiculous "Iraq War for Oil" arguments. We at LPSG know the real truth.
Who, Chuck Norris?

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
GottaBigOne, not Chuck Norris......duh.

I heard they use yours to drive telephone poles into the ground Matthew. Please confirm or deny these rumors.

I spilled some radioactive material on my dick the other week, and it somehow grew a brain and gained some rudimentary intelligence. Now if I jerk off, it's considered assault and battery.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
10.5andproudofit said:
first post, but someone mentioned chuck norris so i had to step in:

chuck norris isnt hung like a horse, but rather horses are hung like chuck norris
This is old news around these parts, partner.

Xii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
admittedly i'm not much of a size queen, i just feel so shallow for judging people on their size, so i'll just say any guy with a 5in+ who can bring me to orgasm during vaginal sex beats a 9in+ who cant.

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Xii said:
admittedly i'm not much of a size queen, i just feel so shallow for judging people on their size, so i'll just say any guy with a 5in+ who can bring me to orgasm during vaginal sex beats a 9in+ who cant.
:naughty: :flowers1: :You_Rock_Emoticon: Xii wanna have :smileysex5: :awink: im :eek:uttahere:

Alecia19

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would say yes it is kinda hard to go from a bigger guy to a smaller guy. Sexual attraction is huge and an important part of a relationship and a guy having a bigger cock to me is much more appealing.

Bill UK

Just Browsing
Media
As well as physical attraction isn't it that a bigger cock can give a greater sensation, I have lost count of the number of girlfriends I had over the years who after breaking up have wanted me to fuck them again quite simply because of the size of my cock....girls do get used to big cocks. I've seen it on here that women prefer good sex with a little cock to that of bad sex with a big guy.....but all girls if they could tick the boxes would prefer good sex with a big cock. Any comment

Bill 8.75 x 7.5

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Research has shown that what most women want is a bigger-than-average penis, but what is really important is width rather than length. The ideal penis is one which is thick enough to stretch the opening to the vagina and which can be felt inside their body, each time they have sex.

As female orgasm is not dependent on deep penetration, most women would prefer a penis of average length to a very long one, which can cause pain if thrust too hard. The vagina is, on average, only 8cm long but during arousal it can stretch both widthways and lengthways to accommodate almost any size of penis. A penis is rarely ‘too big’ but it can be too long – a problem which can be overcome if the man doesn't go in all the way.

As well as an at least average-sized penis, women also want men who know how to use it. Research has shown that if sex is unsatisfactory for them, women do not often complain to counsellors about penis size but they do complain regularly about sexual technique.

So guys it's not just about what we got but how we use - the art of giving is what counts most if we are to be invited in!

TonyAnthony

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds crazy But i love having sex with women that have had Hung guys I have a 5"1/4 long 5' around and very long lasting and I just love to pound that pussy knowing shes had bigger but tring so hard to get her off Just me I know its crazy but what do yu thik ladies

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If he is at least 5" and thick it will be very nice too.

I like being penetrated to the "tilt" and "feel the bones" & its always possible with a averages and smallers than with large ones. But must be thick !:wink:

I never miss a penis but a person.