Is it HARD to have a big dick and be submissive?

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you will find that a lot of well hung tops would absolutely LOVE it for someone to shag them once in a while, but given that they have such a huge dick everyone seems too scared to take it or just assumes that since they are well hung they are ALWAYS a Top and there is no negotiating in the matter.
It also depends I think too on how you go about being the top or bottom in the relationship, or indeed a one night fling as it were. If it is your first time in either roles it pays to take it slow and just let things unfold as they go, and if it hurts or becomes overwelming, just stop and try something you can both enjoy and get off to.
Oh and Moose, love the pics by the way.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
but with hetrosex, even if the woman is a dominanat satanist, and her hubby is a quite unassuming humble modest subbmissive even small dicked man, at the end of the day he still wears the trousers, anatomy has decided he has the fuck stick. but with gays you both have fuck sticks and only one can be fucked at a time and whoever is the one getting fucked is the bitch...

Wonderin' if your posts are loosid (sp?)?
Here's the all-time prime LPSG model of same.:tongue:
Good spelling, too.
Enjoy.

blunyc10

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
being submissive or dominant depends on u n the person ur with ive met alot of controlling bttms and alot of wimpy tops

muchtodo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you got it right buddy enjoy who your with, I'am not a great top. I might be a crontorling bottom, never thought in this way.

solexes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Here's my angle....

My ex and I were together for 7 years. I was the top. He topped me only 3 times in 7 years - and I can't say I enjoyed it either.

After we split up - I started re-examining my role - and went vers. Only one problem....

90% of people I get with want me to top them. PERIOD. One guy I met was comfortable being vers with me - and we'd switch - which is fine - but everyone else. I get to be the top.

Even the guys with dicks as big or bigger than mine. They want Me to top them - yet I've only ever had ONE guy top me who was NEAR my size - and that was 7 years ago!

I dont mind - really I dont - but the 90% who want me to top them - 70% of them end up chickening out when they see me in real life. My pics make me look - well - slightly above average. I'm 6 1/4 thick and an HONEST 8 long. If I was 5" thick - I'd look a LOT longer than my pics. The slimmer the cock at 8" - the longer it looks.

Hell - I knew a guy was was 7x7 - and let me tell you his pics made it look small - when in reality after I met him I gave him a new nick name "CokeBottle Sean." LOL.

So I end up with people who THINK they can take it - but can't. *shrug* - and those that can't refuse to top me because "Its a waste of meat."

*sigh*

So - I plug away....lol

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Having a very large cock myself, I find it extremely difficult to be submissive , or for that matter to just be a bottom! Is it because I am insensitive or averse to being plugged ? No. Is it because I won't permit guys to put me in the submissive role? No. Is it because I pefer overwhelmingly to be dominant in every situation? No. Is it because I fear that bottoming is inherently less safe than topping? No. Well what the hell is it then?????
I analyze the situation as being something like this: Donkey is powerful and well-built, well-hung and all male...no way could he take it in the ass or submit to anybody's will! Fact is, I am role-typed by every guy who looks at me and when they are sexually motivated toward me, they all bend seductively before my cock!

Reactions: Allan S.