Is it hard to make real friendships with men because our dick often gets in the way?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by vibratingfinger, Dec 25, 2007.

1. vibratingfinger

vibratingfinger New Member

Do you feel that us men see you as a piece of ass before getting to know you or even making an attempt to appreciate you for who are rather than what you look like?

It makes me really sad to admit this but I am one of those men who has genuinely struggled to establish friendship with the opposite sex other than a few rare instances. And for that I feel like I've missed out on a lot. Am I alone? Any advice?

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Stop seeing as fuck buddies and don't talk about sexual things. I can't talk I've been with all of my close male friends now almost.

3. JDean

JDean New Member

Albums:
    Yeah this girl I know was goin' off on a tangent the other day about how she hates it when people say that girls and guys cant be "friends" without there being some sexuality or sexual interest involved. Yet I knew for a fact that she'd been with pretty much every single one of her guy friends. I pointed this out to her and she was like..."oh yeah...well... I dunno..." haha.

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I used to say that too... and my moms friend swore that my gay friend and I would not last as friends.. and she was right. I fucked him, fucked a group member of mine, my best friends cousin who I made fall in love with me and then now a neibour of mine of 10 years.

5. chill4d

chill4d New Member

I would try to argue that guys and girls CAN be good friends, but it seems most of my female friends are girls I've been interested in (relationship wise).

For me, most of the girls I like tend to automatically become "just friends" after a little while, despite my best efforts to try to form a relationship. I'm somewhat shy, and find it difficult to express to a girl that I'm looking for a romantic relationship, which screws everything up. And then because of this, there ends up being a lot of sexual tension, because I never went in with just the intentions of being friends, so this only contributes to the stereotype that guys and girls cant be friends.

On the other hand, there are those girls I've never been interested in, nor have they shown and interest in me, and we get along fine. Not "best of friends" fine, but we have a good time and laugh and then go our separate ways not wanting anything further. This shows that guys and girls certainly can be friends, however there can't be anything sexual (at all) to the friendship.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

I've never had any form of sex with any of my male friends. Most of whom I have known since high school or college. I do have a gay friend that I met in 2nd grade at Sunday School, :smile: and even when he was fucking girls we never did it. We just never saw each other that way. :rolleyes: Hmm, I think I have more gay male friends now than straight. :cool:

As for the husbands of my girlfriends, pfftt you couldnt pay me to sit in a room with most of them for an hour, let alone fuck them. :tongue: :lmao: Actually there is one husband whom I used to go skiing with because his wife refuses to do any winter sport. No sexual tension at least not for me.

Chris Rock: Girls have guy friends. Guys do not have girl friends. Guys just have women they haven't fucked yet. :lmao: :biggrin1::tongue::cool:

7. vibratingfinger

vibratingfinger New Member

Someone once told me that all men have 3 lists on their minds. I think this is tragically true.
    1. Women they've had sex with
    2. Women they haven't had sex with yet
    3. Women who are too hideous to have sex with

8. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Never had that problem . Im always the 'friend' before i become the lover. I guess im like mold and eventually grow on them

9. chill4d

chill4d New Member

lol! You sound like a perfect match hun :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted