Is it important that your gay boyfriend is "Straight Acting"?

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think you might offend a few with that term. :frown1:

For me, I think I know what you're referring to, and yes, I do prefer guys who are not flambouyant or real feminine. However, I also don't care for real "macho" or overly butch.

Most of all, I just want them genuine and compassionate. :smile:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is important to me that people authentically be themselves.
Bingo.
I think you might offend a few with that term. :frown1:

For me, I think I know what you're referring to, and yes, I do prefer guys who are not flambouyant or real feminine. However, I also don't care for real "macho" or overly butch.

Most of all, I just want them genuine and compassionate. :smile:
That's what i crave.
This.

I don't want my boyfriend to be "acting" at all. If he has to be putting on an act, he ain't gonna be happy.

Like CG said before me: Genuine and compassionate.
Three votes for no acting...do i hear a fourth?
isn't it rather about being who you are than acting something??
And there ya go. The four of you have hit the nail on the head. Yes we all have preferences as to who we are drawn to, but I think most of us have awider range then would be assumed, and we'd rather habe our partners be themselves then some weird parody of wh they really are in a misguided attempt to please others.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm more concerned that his snoring (music to my ears) is developing into a case of medically compromising sleep apnea.

But there are times when he's completely off his Latin macho muscle bear guard and he'll throw his hands in the air and squeal as if he's just sold 1,000 boxes of girl scout cookies. I find that equally charming.

However, I could not wish for a person who is more authentic, truthful, and caring. He makes my life a pretty nice place.