Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
him: I will only put the head in if you will let me.

her: ok but it better not hurt.

so he slides it all the way in & pumps it a few times.

she says after a few mins wow this feels really good go ahead & put it all in.

he says nope a promise is a promise.

hehe

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The boy says, "I just want to cuddle, I promise I won't do anything else."
The girl says, "Well, I probably shouldn't, but ok" and lies down next to him on the bed. He turns out the light.

The boy says, "I just want to feel your skin next to mine, I promise I won't do anything else."
The girl says, "Well, I probably shouldn't, but ok" and they take their clothes off and snuggle closer.

The boy says, "I just want to put my finger in your belly button, I promise I won't do anything else."
The girl thinks a minute and says, "Well, I probably shouldn't, but ok" and a moment later says loudly, "Hey, that's not my belly button" and the boy laughs and says, "That's not my finger either."

It’s not in yet.

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, a couple of you guys, specifically the guys, have photos that pretty much make me want to do a better job at trying to bottom. Bring it on.... Hehehehehehe..... Ed :rolleyes:

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The boy says, "I just want to cuddle, I promise I won't do anything else."
The girl says, "Well, I probably shouldn't, but ok" and lies down next to him on the bed. He turns out the light.

The boy says, "I just want to feel your skin next to mine, I promise I won't do anything else."
The girl says, "Well, I probably shouldn't, but ok" and they take their clothes off and snuggle closer.

The boy says, "I just want to put my finger in your belly button, I promise I won't do anything else."
The girl thinks a minute and says, "Well, I probably shouldn't, but ok" and a moment later says loudly, "Hey, that's not my belly button" and the boy laughs and says, "That's not my finger either."

It’s not in yet.

lol that's a funny one! :)

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol that's a funny one! :)

My mother told me that one when I was a kid, maybe 12 years old. I think she was trying to get across that boys will try to get a girl to do a little bit more at a time (you know, the wear her down method). I have no idea why I remember it so well but this thread made me think about it.

I should tell it to her when I go visit next weekend. see if she remembers it.