Is it just me (dildo question)

Dayna

Experimental Member
Media
Or can you take much larger penis than a similarly sized dildo?

For instance, I've taken on a lover who is almost 8 inches....like 7.75''. Quite nice and thick as well :)

When we're fucking, I can take him fully in almost all positions. Sometimes when I'm very wet (I suspect its during my ovulation period), I'm sure I can take another inch of him.

However, I own 2 dildos (cyberskins), one is 6.5'', which was my first one. The other, the newest one, is 8.5''

The question is, i can never take the full 8.5''. Not even close, the most I get in, no matter how horny is, 7.5'' max.

Why is that?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Very simple.
When you are with a man, being skin on skin, the smell of him, kissing and touching will turn you on more and your Vagina will take more length and girth than when your masturbating without that extra stimulation.

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wouldn't a real penis have more give also? Like the dildo isn't going to change shape, softness, etc. to fit in you better...it's always the same shape.

But the whole "turned on more by a real penis" theory is probably the best.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wouldn't a real penis have more give also? Like the dildo isn't going to change shape, softness, etc. to fit in you better...it's always the same shape.

But the whole "turned on more by a real penis" theory is probably the best.

Sorry Sweetheart,
But you are misinformed.
I only own Jelly dildos and they are flexible and they do have a fair amount of give in them.
But yes a real penis is always better than a dildo, but a dildo is better than nothing at all.

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm in consensus with the rest of you - being with someone makes me more accommodating sizewise. I enjoy a guy's touch to much to be able to have completely fulfilling sex alone, I guess. Toys are great, but they won't replace the real thing for me.

Also, I think that even though I'm not into heavy bondage (occasionally I like my hands tied or held back, but that's about it), I do like the feel of being taken by a big cock. That, combined with his scent, his lips, his touch, will make me excited to take an extra inch... As for toys, I actually prefer something smaller, something clit-and-g-spot-friendly...