is it just me or are women showing alot more leg these days?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Andreas Sukov, Nov 12, 2009.

1. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

...and my god im loving it. with the rise in popularity of short shorts, Jeggings and generally just wearing tights as trousers, it seems i cant walk to uni without being distracted. i know there have been these trends before but im certain its coming back. either that or all of a sudden ive become more into legs. Ive actually made myself horny thinking about this. I need a hanibal lector mask!

2. biandupforit

biandupforit New Member

I'm a police officer in the UK and I can confirm that the latest friday and saturday night trend is more leg and bum on show while out and about getting pi$$ed. I always have a little chuckle watching the girls walk past tugging at their short dresses to prevent them from riding up their bums.

Please don't think I'm complaining! This is just one of the many perks in the job! One of my colleagues calls the little dresses pussy pelmets!

3. D_Odipherous Pitts

D_Odipherous Pitts Account Disabled

I look back at pictures from the 60's and early 70's with women wearing those short short mini skirts and I wonder how in the hell did they not show everything to everyone wearing those things. They were incredibily short and it must have been very hard to sit without showing everything wearing them. I do hope they make a come back.... although there are some people that should NOT wear them... and they will.

4. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I was out on Saturday night I got the impression that skirts that ventured more than halfway down the thigh were illegal. :smile:

5. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

More legs? They're showing more of everything. Bless them. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

6. B_ScottWilliamsonOC

B_ScottWilliamsonOC New Member

Agree... lots more than just legs today. Cleavage galore!

7. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

ive had two occasions with boobs in my face. 1, when a girl opened the door to me. 2. in a shorthand lecture. how can i learn grouping when i have massive tits in my eye line?

8. blahnessity

blahnessity New Member

Albums:
    I've got one fantastic word for you guys:

Hooters.

Draft saved Draft deleted