Is it just me or evolution? More str8 into "any" sex action

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Greekdick69, May 13, 2006.

1. Greekdick69

Greekdick69 New Member

Lately I have been made aware of the "locked eyes look" and since then I have been catching many, and I mean many guys hitting on me. They look str8 as an arrow yet they lock eyes with me and me (new to this) test the "hint" and indeed they lock looking for some action to follow up and I guess have some sort of sex related action. Well I have not passed on some of them:biggrin1: , just too str8 and goodlooking to pass on!

But I don't think this happened 4-6 years ago, is this a growing trend on str8 guys to get sex from just about anyone? Is this lock the eyes thing new and many bi or gay guys are working it more often, hence I realized it more?

What's going on dudes? (Literally some times I'd just go out to supermarkets, gas stations or bars looking for the "lock the eyes" look and then it's time for the good times:tongue:

Are you experiencing the same thing more often?

2. steve2727

steve2727 Member

Albums:
    They look str8 as an arrow? your basing your assessment of their sexual orientation entirely on their appearance? I would have thought the whole 'having sex with guys' thing would be a much reliable indication of whether they were 'str8' or not.

3. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

I'm not sure I get what you're saying. You're saying that straight (-looking) guys are doing this to you?

Why assume they're straight?

Anyway, welcome to the site. And have fun here.:smile:

4. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Exactly.:cool:

5. pluggedradio

pluggedradio New Member

i don't think eye fucking is a 'growing trend,' it's just basic flirtation. maybe the variable is you; you're just noticing it more?

6. pluggedradio

pluggedradio New Member

here here

7. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

:smile: THEY WANNA WAX THAT ASS!

8. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

If he's swinging from your cock he's got a curve in him somewhere, like his mouth...

9. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

:redface:

10. Greekdick69

Greekdick69 New Member

LMAO:biggrin1: , I guess I wasnt' clear. Those who used to look straight wouldn't hit on a guy openly (well withthe eye thing). I live in South Florida, so here the ones who are gay, look gay. At least my experience so far, I just lived here for one year.

I travel for business in the US, so while on trips many other str8 lkg men hit on me. I totally agree they only look str8, since at least they must be bi curious.

Main question was if more guys (who look str8) are feeling adventurous and hitting on more men who look str8 too.

I don't mind nor care, how they live their life (we all are entitled to our own lifestyle), it's just that those who used to hit on me looked gay, now there are many more who look very str8 or manly yet those are hitting too:biggrin1: ( I don't dislike it, just an observation to see what you guys think).

Ian hot avatar btw.

11. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

:smile: Relax ! I was trying to be funny! What i meant was you must be a nice looking guy! Take it as a compliment !Its when nobody looks theres a problem!

12. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    No, I think GreekDick69 may be on to something; we just need to tease apart/disambiguate some of his claims.

[1] Gaydar (not as reliable as before). It is fair to say that, within American culture, there is a fairly developed notion of gaydar. Many gay men have bought into a certain set of images or behavior patterns that signify 'gayness'. **Keep in mind that homosexuality is an orientation or attraction, but 'gayness' is a subculture with its own signs - stereotypically fashionable dress, a degree of flamboyance, boyishness on one side, hypermasculinity on the other**

GreekDick69 is observing that his gaydar is not as reliable as some men who are not showing outward signs of 'gayness' are interacting with more subtle gay cues - the look, a direct smile, etc.

[2] I do speculate that your observations may be related in part to how American culture may have changed over the past decade and in part to age. While still not widely accepted depending on where one lives, signs of 'gayness' are more open than in the past. Television shows, some movies, and college campuses have given mainstream America more exposure to 'gayness'.

As far as age is concerned, I speculate that men become more comfortable in their own sexuality as they grow older and worry slightly less about physical boundaries. I assume that by your moniker GreekDick69, you were born in 1969 putting you into your 30s. I've noticed, as someone who just turned 30, that my interactions with 'straight' male friends in their 30s and early '40s have been most questionable. Specifically, they have been the ones to engage in prolonged hugs, to rub up against me surreptitiously, to notice/comment about how I look upon arrival at a social function. Whereas I am conscientious of maintaining standard boundaries to not send mixed signals, they've been slightly more apt to flirt.

[3] Perhaps bicuriosity in men does develop as men mature. Even though men may not outwardly act on it, I wonder if a greater desire for connection is part of it. Between 16 to late 20s, I think boys/men worry more about their physical boundaries and not being perceived as weak. Homosexual attraction to younger boys me seem predatory, and boys/men are taught to keep their boundaries. With some age and experience, that drops and mature men seem more open to expressing themselves to other men. As part of this "liberation", I wonder if more and more signs of bicuriosity come about.

So, the topic remains open.... thoughts???

13. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

Someone who fucks another guy, gets fucked by him, or has oral sex with another man isn't 'str8'...

I don't know what the obsession is with gay guys and str8 guys...and that's all I have to say :)

14. kurios

kurios Member

I may be way off base but I think more guys are realizing that experimenting isnt bad, that many of us are more open to a variety of experience and that venturing into same sex interaction doesnt brand us sexually.

Draft saved Draft deleted