is it just me, or is this SICK!?!?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You find flavored water gross, yet your thread of twin sisters gettin' it on is a-ok?

You're weird dude, hehe.
Sisters having sex is pretty gross...

I took a quick look at the link, but didn't investigate the site. If it's what I think it is, it sounds a bit nasty. "Flavored water" is unappealing; a device that filters, then flavors, your tap water is disgusting.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I love flavored water... i'm drinking a grape one right now... but I'm pretty sure I don't want to have my filter doing that for me, what if it gets the mix wrong... then I have gross flavored water.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love flavored water... i'm drinking a grape one right now... but I'm pretty sure I don't want to have my filter doing that for me, what if it gets the mix wrong... then I have gross flavored water.

Hey TK i too like flavored water--peach is my fav...also like lime and cranberry

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BARF!

*nothing gross or shocking, just sounds gross to me.
I use their water picture. It takes out all the junk and taste great. It taste better than bottled water. Bottled water is a big ripp off and may be no better or even worse than tap water. The flavors now are gross. I dont want to even try it . Try their pitcher and compare it to your favorite bottled water.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It confuses me, why is adding flavor to water gross? Don't Kool-Aid, Tang and other drink mixes do the same thing? Except this one is concentrate based and the other is powder?

Not that it matters, I like my filtered water to taste like....water. ;)

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey TK i too like flavored water--peach is my fav...also like lime and cranberry

Peach is my favorite too. I also like lime a lot. I love flavored water, I get tired of just regular water. I either drink flavored water or tea which really is flavored water also.​

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
twin sisters=incest incest=icky

You know, any other type of sibling sex I would find gross, too. But there's something about identical twins that makes it non-sick. Probably because they're pretty much the same person, so it's kind of like fucking yourself (which I've always wanted to do LOL)