Is it just me? Rant/observation/hoping to meet (West Coast USA)

TallCurvyCutie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well then come out here! I'm probably due for a Cali trip too, especially after my hiatus after I got a parking ticket from a cop while sitting in my car 5 mins past the "time" (and they even talked to me). :rolleyes:

Not sure what incentive there is to go to AZ besides the people. :tongue: Who said anything about Cali? West Coast USA here! :biggrin1:

Last edited:

Richard Lottery

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
I'm curious how tall are you?, i've never had a problem meeting...but i've never met a chick from here maybe your attracting the flakes ?!? But i've heard stories of men lying about their height/marital status so it could be that..

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You want a real challenge? Try planning an LPSG Meet-up in L.A. Talk about flaky...

Of the three that we've had, minimum response has always been about 20 people, usually closer to 30, swearing that they'd be there at the final "OK, we need real numbers". So, we found venues, booked tables, and we've never had more than 6 actually show up to the event. And that's just a no-pressure/no-expectation, come and say "hi", and hang out for a couple hours over drinks or food.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You want a real challenge? Try planning an LPSG Meet-up in L.A. Talk about flaky...

Of the three that we've had, minimum response has always been about 20 people, usually closer to 30, swearing that they'd be there at the final "OK, we need real numbers". So, we found venues, booked tables, and we've never had more than 6 actually show up to the event. And that's just a no-pressure/no-expectation, come and say "hi", and hang out for a couple hours over drinks or food.
We did a Phoenix one and had about the same response. I think only 4 showed up.

TallCurvyCutie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
[...]I've seen none of their faces. What gets me every time is a guy with an attractive face who's very tall. One on here I know is pretty hot, has a great job, travels, and there's no arm twisting when I want pics. We have good, at times insightful and others amusing, chats about all sorts of subject matter. I also know he's pretty much a manwhore. Understandable given his looks and size! He's about 80 miles away, but sometimes in my area on business. I'm not about to venture that far myself for less than a sure thing.

[...]This might have been better served posting as a blog or in another category, but I'm here with the intent of seeing who's in proximity serious about meeting. Right now that entails getting to know someone new. Let me know some basics about you here if interested, namely your height and location, or send me a private message. Thanks!

As insightful and as cynical as I tend to be in the absence of evidence, even I have been had. Yes, I engaged in good chats offsite via instant messenger with this former user, who as it turns out was a serial registrant and had me feeling stuck in the midst of being told secrets about others members, who were actually all the same entity despite extensive backstories from each supposed individual. Ugh. Props for creativity though!

While that is humbling, I suppose it is a consequence of being such a place as this. I have not wholly been soured on making connections and trying to meet, my pessimism and skepticism are still tempered with hope. Just know I will be more leery of claims and require further proof in the future. Please bear with me! And feel free to drop me a line if so inclined!

spidergrrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So funny you should mention this. When I originally joined this site, it wasn't with the intent or hope of meeting anyone. I viewed this site as a resource. However, in the course of interacting with certain members, I got the impression that some would like to meet up. The reality, though, is that it never panned out as such. Oh well.

D

deleted738377

I feel like meeting people online is a mixed bag. I met one of my roommates via craigslist and he is great. We are actually really good friends now.

I don't know why people won't show their face to some one they want to have sex with, but are more than willing to show them +100 pictures of their private parts. Seems strange to me, but I'm also more open about myself.

P.S. I'm semi tall and live on the West Coast. Seattle that is and I'm in B.C every 2 weeks and Portland from time to time.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe soften your requirements?

"Males in the United States, 20 years and over (all race/ethnicity
groups) that are 74 inches (6'2") are in the 95th percentile, which
means 5% of males 20 years and over are taller than 6'2".

Not a very big pool to chose from. Add a big cock, great looking body and nice face and youre looking for a unicorn.

Just my 2 cents :)

hippiebyday

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe soften your requirements?

"Males in the United States, 20 years and over (all race/ethnicity
groups) that are 74 inches (6'2") are in the 95th percentile, which
means 5% of males 20 years and over are taller than 6'2".

Not a very big pool to chose from. Add a big cock, great looking body and nice face and youre looking for a unicorn.

Just my 2 cents :)

YEP

TallCurvyCutie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well ladies, I never asked to be tall and there is nothing wrong with wanting to feel feminine by being shorter than the guy. Had no idea this would get resurrected, just linked to it in my comment hoping it might help that poster or someone else. From reading my thread, I hardly seem to be the only female who has trouble finding those serious about meeting. My criteria is tall enough I can wear heels with their being at least that height and they have a nice face. Oh and make me laugh. The rest is icing.