Is it just me..

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gay guys hitting on the straight guys has always been a big part of this forum. Then again, the word "straight" is very much misused on this forum.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This only becomes a problem when the action gets too aggressive. Unwanted sexual advances, when persistent, are never appreciated. But it's been my experience here that most guys are respectfull. The few that were not didn't last here very long.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to wonder that when I have been repeatedly and aggressively approached by lesbians through out my life. It made me wonder if I had special pheromones that were making this happen until a friend hipped me to something. He said, "Lesbians are like everyone else. IF they see someone they find attractive, they are going to give it a try. If you arent interested, you can let them know." After that I just saw them as I would some dude who was overly aggressive and working my nerves. I can be pretty rough on those who dont take hints, of either gender.

Caveat: When someone has clearly stated their preference and you persist , be ready to be bombed out. Don't think you will be tiptoed around. You put it out there, you will get it back....

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If we are talking about LPSG; if people are on my friend list or I've had some interaction with them on the board I flirt and they flirt back and it's just nice non-sexual banter. However some of the unsolicited PM's I have gotten that have ranged from blow jobs to marriage proposals I've simply replied with a pleasant thank you but no thank you; and that seems to work just fine.
In real life social intercourse often plays out the same as it does here, it only becomes problematical when the other person is too forward and persistent and becomes rude when they don't understand that no means no. I've been hit on by straight men, gay men, straight woman and even a lesbian once (in a badly lit bar) It always for the most part is very flattering.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If we are talking about LPSG; if people are on my friend list or I've had some interaction with them on the board I flirt and they flirt back and it's just nice non-sexual banter. However some of the unsolicited PM's I have gotten that have ranged from blow jobs to marriage proposals I've simply replied with a pleasant thank you but no thank you; and that seems to work just fine.
In real life social intercourse often plays out the same as it does here, it only becomes problematical when the other person is too forward and persistent and becomes rude when they don't understand that no means no. I've been hit on by straight men, gay men, straight woman and even a lesbian once (in a badly lit bar) It always for the most part is very flattering.

That is because you are a nice, gracious man. What you say in your first paragraph is very true. I think many of us can acknowledge that the person is attractive even playfully flirting without really having any deep meaning attached to it. But I think your context is very important as well. YOu have to know your audience....

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Paranoid? If that is your reaction then you have a problem. A straight guy who can't politely deflect an approach from a gay man isn't worth his salt.

What does concern me in chat here is the crude gay banter between exhibitionistic gay men who feel we all should share their amazingly boring love making (awesome cock, big dick, asshole - limited vocabulary usually means limited intellect) go to PM or whisper or just please shut up. Humorous banter between gay and straight people is acceptable because it is not offending anyone.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I should have been more specific. I meant in real life social interaction. Bars, clubs, etc...

Which Dallas bars are you going to? Maybe I need to start going to the str8 clubs if they are better pickup spots than the gay clubs.

(And where the hell was everyone last night? McKinney Ave. was dead.)

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Paranoid? If that is your reaction then you have a problem. A straight guy who can't politely deflect an approach from a gay man isn't worth his salt.

What does concern me in chat here is the crude gay banter between exhibitionistic gay men who feel we all should share their amazingly boring love making (awesome cock, big dick, asshole - limited vocabulary usually means limited intellect) go to PM or whisper or just please shut up. Humorous banter between gay and straight people is acceptable because it is not offending anyone.

Why do you have to question someone's manhood because he might have a problem knowing exactly how to deal with someone who is approaching him?