Is it just me?

hung_big: Why don't we continue this topic...making it actually kinda funny? (I dunno, cut me some slack, let's lighten the topic)

Is it just me...

OR have all the regulars of this site just disbanded us this weekend?

OR does everyone love me ;) ?

OR does everyone else love Nixxy?

OR does Knight seem to get a new picture everyday :p

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by hung_big@Feb 20 2005, 07:33 PM
Why don't we continue this topic...making it actually kinda funny? (I dunno, cut me some slack, let's lighten the topic)

Is it just me...

OR have all the regulars of this site just disbanded us this weekend?

OR does everyone love me ;) ?

OR does everyone else love Nixxy?

OR does Knight seem to get a new picture everyday :p
[post=284795]Quoted post[/post]​
ROFLMAO
It does seem that knight gets a new pic kinda often, but he's still sexy...
Everyone does love you and nixxy...
and i dunno about the regulars of the sight disbanding us... that confuses me :huh:

here's another one...
Is it just me...
OR do the guys here seem to have large penises? :p

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by yaoifun@Feb 20 2005, 08:54 PM
OR do we all go on ridiculous tangents...and enjoy every minute of it?
[post=284838]Quoted post[/post]​
It is good to have you back. You know I will always go to bat for you anytime. It is hell being 17. I didn't realize that was your age. Treated like a little kid when it comes to priveledges, and expected to be more mature than most of the parents of 17 year olds. An undaunting task. And an unfair one at that.

Just glad you are back. I for one don't regret anything I said knowing what I knew a the time. As I have said before, email or pm me anytime if I can help you sort out a problem. I may not know either, but at least you will know that even the seasoned folks who are supposed to know haven't got the answer either. It doesn't solve the problem, but it does make you feel better.

Freddie

hung_big: Is it just me...

Or do people laugh when I make suggestions like playing the "Is it just Me game"?

Or is Knight really sexy?

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by hung_big@Feb 21 2005, 02:18 AM
Is it just me...

Or do people laugh when I make suggestions like playing the "Is it just Me game"?

Or is Knight really sexy?
[post=284852]Quoted post[/post]​
Its not you.

I'm not sure, however, what exactly it is.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First and foremost I had no intention of this thread turning out like the other ones that go on and on about who is right and wrong. I apologize for implying that the younger members are guilty of improper spelling and grammar and yes, of course I realize that English is not the native tongue of many members here and that certainly some posts will reflect there lack of grasp on the English language. Look, for those of you that don't know me, I pretty much say what I think and I often times do it regardless whether or not you care to hear it. However, I do have a slight issue with newbies who are completely unaware of what I am about and who have not read my posts as well as other members posts, telling me that I am full of shit and to just leave the situation alone. I'm sorry but that really pisses me off regardless if it is directed toward me or any other member who has 'proved' themselves here. Please do not get me wrong. I have not been here all that long but I would certainly hope that I have expressed myself enough that people who have been around know how I am.

I started this thread looking for solutions to help end some of this nonsense. It just seems like we've gone from 'The Flesh Pile' to "You stupid ass mother fucker his cock drags the floor when he walks on his tip toes.' I don't get it. I of course realize that there will always be a natural ebb and flow but do you not see the sudden change in things. Perhaps it is trolls, perhaps it is authentic, perhaps I am just reading way to much into all of this. I don't know. Maybe I shouldn't hold back and call bullshit when I think it is bullshit. I just try to give people the benefit of the doubt sometimes. I'll just shut up now and stop rambling.

Oh and by the way I agree, Knight is cute. :p

taven

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Madame Zora,
Glad to see you're here. I was starting to wonder if anything had happened since I hadn't seen any comments from you for a while.
Taven

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Don't apoligize for being pissed Kyle, people should give you the same cahnce as you give them, and should read your psots and get to know you before they run their mouths - that goes for everyone actually, it's common courtesy. You've given them a chance and deserve the same! And yes, I wish we could return back to the happy-go-lucky mood we all used to be in instead of the blame game 24/7. It's just childish already! Anyway, we hope to see more of you soon Zora, we all miss your comments and input on most any topic that means anything...come back soon! And Knight, you really are good looking...and I still swear I've seen you before! Still can't put my finger on it though...Oh well!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I am one of those regulars who has been referred to as "Sweet Freddie" No one ever attacked or really said anything negative about me other than my posts are too long.
Until the fiasco with Yaiofim. I thought he was really suicidal and I would have done anything to prevent that death. I really felt at the time that some didn't care if he committed suicide or not. That disturbed me greatly. Other than that I don't think I have been guilty. As it turned out, he is OK. but we didn't know it at the time. And he has thanks us several times for helping getting him through his hard time. So I have no regrets for what I said except I hope I never have to say those things again on this forum. And I won't unless I think a life is in danger. I will do anything to help in that situation.

Kyle, you are a great guy. A very great guy. I admire you immensely. You have character, wit and a great body to go with it. But even without that great body, you still would be a great guy. Your greatness has nothing to do with your body, it has to do with your character. Thanks for that very much. I look up to you.

Freddie

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Feb 19 2005, 04:23 PM
But the point is, the trusted member of said lynch mob did not authenticate the claim. Nerolix said that his soft cock passed his knee, and trusted member Surferboy saw him on cam and said that it did not even reach his knee. What I objected to was the tone of nerolix's original post (which he posted in two different categories). It was a grand brag about his recently attained past-the-knee cock length followed by a question: "any other boys, teens, tweens here with the same prob?" 'Prob'? In that post, he didn't mention any 'prob'. Tweens? Yeah, I really believe there are twelve year-olds out there with fourteen inch soft cocks. In my opinion, his post sounded like bullshit. In my opinion, it still does. But it's just that: my opinion. Just like it's my opinion that a minor shouldn't be showing off his cock via web cam to someone in the US where such things are illegal. If expressing my opinion makes me evil, then I am evil ... but it's okay; I've been called worse. LPSG is a forum where people can offer their honest opinions. If Nerolix wanted support for a problem, he should have told us what that problem is.
[post=284569]Quoted post[/post]​
Hell, I don't even like the term "tweens". Or any other cutesy words.

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeep, we all understand your reasoning... you're a great guy and you speak your mind... too bad you're more into guys, or i'd be wanting to get to know ya... ;)

oh, and by the way, knight is hot...

here's another one for ya'll to think about:

is it just me,
or is jeep a hot, outspoken, well hung dude?

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Freddie53@Feb 21 2005, 11:27 PM
Kyle, you are a great guy. A very great guy. I admire you immensely. You have character, wit and a great body to go with it. But even without that great body, you still would be a great guy. Your greatness has nothing to do with your body, it has to do with your character. Thanks for that very much. I look up to you.

Freddie
[post=285103]Quoted post[/post]​
Freddie, thank you so very much for your kind words. I honestly appreciate them. You are a wonderful, giving and caring person and like many others here, I have always valued your contributions to the forum. :D