Is it just me?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by ScotchBeef85, Apr 21, 2011.

1. ScotchBeef85

ScotchBeef85 New Member

Hi all,
    I'd always considered myself to be pretty straight. I've only ever been with women with whom I take on a very masculine, dominant role.. However, I regularly have fantasies about sucking cock and being fucked. The thing is, I've never ever met a guy I find attractive in real life and would want to do that with.

Is it just me that gets that?

2. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    there are alternatives to your dilemma :naughty:

3. ScotchBeef85

ScotchBeef85 New Member

... and what would you be suggesting? :wink:

4. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    well what kind of guy do you like?

5. ScotchBeef85

ScotchBeef85 New Member

all of my fantasies are about different kinds of guys. The only thing they have in common are dominant personalities and big dicks! Like I said, I really enjoy the prospect of being with a guy but whenever I meet one in real life, for some weird reason, I don't really find them to be hugely sexually attractive and i never follow through with it but a part of me really, really wants to.

6. lilBigdave

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    wow man, i dont think ive ever put it that way, but i really know where you're coming from. i really like the idea, i can even get off on the idea, but have never found myself in a face to face situation where i would actually act.

7. ScotchBeef85

ScotchBeef85 New Member

At least now I know I'm not crazy! If only you lived somewhere near me we could just give it a shot and get it over with!

8. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  9. dude_007

Gold Member

It is probably the homophobia thing. I think everyone has it to some extent, or had it to some extent. One of the first things we guys in the U.S. learn at a very young age is that a "fag" is probably the worst thing in the world. It is only natural, then, that certain fantasies would be too "weird" or too "wrong" to make a reality.

10. ScotchBeef85

ScotchBeef85 New Member

Very, very nice! I would definitely be up for a bit of experimenting.

11. ScotchBeef85

ScotchBeef85 New Member

Interesting, I'll admit one thing that has held me back has been other people finding out.

12. Redwyvre

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you do have sex with a guy there will be at least two people who find out how you feel.

13. cgttown

cgttown Member

Albums:
    So are your fantasies only sexual, or do you fantasize about "being with" another man, too? In other words, do you want relationship with males, or do you just fantasize about sex with them? It could just be that fantasy and reality are two different things, and they are supposed to be. But, it might be worth seeing where it leads if you find yourself really attracted to another man. There is the fact that sex with men is easier to find, and it's typically less complicated. LOL

I've been with women and men, and I've talked with lots of guys who self-identify as gay, and I found their fantasies compared to my fantasies interesting. I used to fantasize about men a lot when I was young, but a lot of those fantasies were more about my wanting to be LIKE those guys rather than WITH them--sexually or otherwise. I wanted the real muscular body or great looks. I wasn't uber masculine (more intellectual, shorter, more artistic) and while I didn't particularly like hanging out with guys who were on the more "masculine" end of the spectrum, I still envied them and wished I were more like them. Hence, I fantasized about encounters with the more "masculine" men, but in real life they were sort of gross.

Later, I met a friend in college (male) who I really liked as a person and we really clicked. He was gay and had a crush on me, and I started finding him attractive, even though I also dated women. Not until that relationship, where I actually found the guy "likable," did I consider men as "attractive."

Still, for years and years, any sexual encounters I had with men were about me getting my rocks off--getting sucked usually, and later, fucking--not because I necessarily was highly attracted to men, but because sex with another man, particularly casual sex, was easy to find. A quick glance at craigslist and there are tons of men wanting to suck a cock.

14. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Definitely not just you. You and thousands of other guys :smile:

The difference? You're willing to admit it, and hopefully confront it. You'll eventually either find out that it's something you do enjoy, or it isn't :cool:

Don't focus on it, don't beat yourself up over it, and if the opportunity ever arises, don't let your fear and society make you avoid it.

It's actually all part of sexuality. Rarely is it constant and unchanging

15. ScotchBeef85

ScotchBeef85 New Member

I haven't been on here in a while and I totally forgot about this thread but I have to say, this was a very well thought out response that almost perfectly describes how I feel.
    I feel a lot better now so thank you very much. You sir, are a gentleman.

16. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Damn I hate how society makes us label everything...

I became sexually active at a very young age...7 or 8...and have known from the age of 11 or 12 that I was equally attracted to both women and men....well before I knew there was a name for it...that of being BI.

I've was happily married and we had a son...then later I was in a LTR and had another son, ....and along the way have been in a few same sex relationships. It was all wonderful and I will never regret any of it.

Scotchbeef55...
    GO FOR IT!

If you don't like it...then at least you will know.

Good Luck...

#16 silvertriumph2, Sep 30, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
Draft saved Draft deleted