Is it just me?

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Or does anyone else find it a strange balance to be having an intelligent conversation with someone one minute then getting a thumping boner the next looking at their gallery pics?

It is me, isn't it? :redface:

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I think it's way more strange to have an eye-in-eye discussion with an intelligent (and hot) girl and then you notice you have a boner and show a good bulge. What was even more strange... she did notice the bulge before but continued talking taking a peek every few seconds. After I've noticed these looks I realised that sth was quite visible...
Embarrassing but we ended having a relationship :p

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Or does anyone else find it a strange balance to be having an intelligent conversation with someone one minute then getting a thumping boner the next looking at their gallery pics?

hey baby..I didnt know you thought of me that way. I am flattered though.

Sorry just playing..just means your a pervert and has nothing to do with me being jealous that i cant get a thumping boner :redface:

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media

Yes, you're a perv, LP.:biggrin1: Then again, you get hardons watching sunsets, ordering lunch, listening to Margaret Thatcher address Parliament...

S

syddick

Intelligent conversation?
Surely you don't mean on this website.
Lol
No seriously, I know exactly what you mean.

Been chatting to a girl on this site of my own initiation, trying to break the ice without directly steering the conversation to sex (heheh) only to have her say, "Oh my god, you're hot" or "you're hung" and not knowing if thats an invitation to be more full on or if she's just throwing it in.

Though both times she's enthusiastically responded in with approval when i start talking cock

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey baby..I didnt know you thought of me that way. I am flattered though.

What do you call a guy who can type with both hands full? :smile:

Thank you Colonel - It is time to order lunch. Rod Stewrat wrote a song for Maggie - to tell the truth I have met her - stared deep into her eyes and held her hand - I didn't get a boner :wink: I have now though thinking about it :eek:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Then again I do like an intelligent conversation about a thumping boner.
Boner. lol, I love that word.:smile:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Intelligent conversation?
Surely you don't mean on this website.
Lol

"Oh my god, you're hot" or "you're hung" and not knowing if thats an invitation to be more full on or if she's just throwing it in.

Though both times she's enthusiastically responded in with approval when i start talking cock

:redface: Yeh..I'm guilty about this enthusiasm too..when I see the one great smart guy here whom's penis is printed on my mind too..He even change his nick to UgaUga or something like that..running from my fanatism for his fat fat one :borladuck:....:biggrin1:

Sure I like men and find them fun, like to play flirt...but penis steady attraction for his perfection to my eyes, since I come here is just for one that freeze me everytime I look at it...:eek:

Ex AA, now UgaUga...you are all of that and much more honey!:hug:

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What about just <i>reading</i> an intelligent conversation (Margeret Thatcher and boner in the same thread - wow!) and getting a throbbing boner? Or, maybe, that was just because of Gisella's last post... Either way, damn, now it's getting in my way :)

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What about just <i>reading</i> an intelligent conversation (Margeret Thatcher and boner in the same thread - wow!) and getting a throbbing boner? Or, maybe, that was just because of Gisella's last post... Either way, damn, now it's getting in my way :)

:cool: Lol..

And you Duderino...man, you give an particular exquisit impact too..by looking at yours...:tongue:

Man, you are fatter at the first 1/2 of it? :eek: hmmm...very interesting and unique sensations indeed!

:biggrin1:

Oh those naughty pics that keeping distracting us...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

Nope, not you at all, Pendragon.

I have had times when I was having very intelligent conversations... only to have a bit of sexuality leak into the convo, and suddenly, we are talking about sex, and my erection is throbbing.

The worst thing is, when you see them come online, and you get hard just in anticipation of talking to them.:tongue:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Well, I'd never claim to be intelligent, but I'm flattered that I give you a boner. :tongue:

And sometimes, I like a party line...:wink:
Mmm hmm, and what's your number again? :wink:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeh and it may be not necessary to have pics in the gallery to give hard ons..if so many people lied when told I inocently something that excited and gave them one or almost did a hard on....

:confused:

Well, I get hard ons= get wet myself by looking or just reading and imagining and feeling sensual vibes..I have imagination that makes its own pictures...is not acurate is imagination..but hey as long it give me pleasures I'm happy and satisfyed.

:dance:

curriedeggs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's what makes this board so amazing. It's never boring because it stimulates both organs at once. You can come here looking to get off and end up having a deep philosophical discusion, or be in the throes of a serious thread only to have your head turned and your dick inflated.

ColJohn said:
P.S. Would you fuck my avatar?
Yes:

"Fuck Margaret Thatcher"