Is it just me?

Yup Jessica, lovely sight indeed. I just blew under a minute ago, but now i'm already recovering ;)

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Or does anyone else find it a strange balance to be having an intelligent conversation with someone one minute then getting a thumping boner the next looking at their gallery pics?

It is me, isn't it? :redface:

No thats not strange, thats being you LP.

What I do find strange is that now I'm single and have made that rather clear on this site, I'm actually getting less perverted PMs than before, is there some odd married woman fetish club running on this site? (thats not an invitation btw, it was just an observation that seemed fitting whilst we were on the topic of strange behaviour)

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just wondering if any of you guys really get that way when you look at my pics? i find it very flattering that guys get excited when they look at your pics...

I'm sure there are one or two guys on this forum who will find your pics very gratifying, to say the least.
I, however, can only talk for myself.

I think you're hot.
Let us see more, please.
Nipples would be nice.
That would seem like a natural progression.

I find it a bit strange you even bother to ask.
Almost like the female equivalent of those 'please, admire my cock'-posts.

No offence...

I find it a bit strange you even bother to ask.
Almost like the female equivalent of those 'please, admire my cock'-posts.

Strange, strange indeed... surely you must imagine what would happen if we were totally overwhelmed by such male posts. ;)

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, my largest erogenous zone is the brain - that kind of says it all. Intellect and intelligence is sexy, conversation is sexy, intelligent conversation about sex is a match made in heaven. :biggrin1:

I've said on multiple occasions before - if a guy can't turn me on with his words and by just talking to me he shouldn't really bother trying to get underneath my clothes because I'll likely not respond well at all.

So - nothing strange at all in jumping between philosophical conversation and getting slippery wet while seeing a picture that arouses me. If anything they just add to one another.

Well, my largest erogenous zone is the brain - that kind of says it all. Intellect and intelligence is sexy, conversation is sexy, intelligent conversation about sex is a match made in heaven. :biggrin1:

I've said on multiple occasions before - if a guy can't turn me on with his words and by just talking to me he shouldn't really bother trying to get underneath my clothes because I'll likely not respond well at all.

So - nothing strange at all in jumping between philosophical conversation and getting slippery wet while seeing a picture that arouses me. If anything they just add to one another.

Indeed, the brain's participation is quite vital, regardless of orgasmic positioning.

Don't always need words, music can sometimes convey a higher intelligence.

...and what level of philosophy are you at? ;)

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was just wondering if any of you guys really get that way when you look at my pics? i find it very flattering that guys get excited when they look at your pics...

jessica you KNOW i get excited when i look at your pics, hehe :tongue: and whenever you're ready, i'll show you just how much....