1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Is it just me???

Discussion in 'Announcements, Questions, Sharing Ideas' started by biguy2738, Jun 20, 2007.

1. biguy2738

biguy2738 Member

Albums:
    Is it just me or are there other members that encounter problems when wanting to edit their posts?

It seems to be getting worse, but I'd say 6/10 times whenever I want to edit, either when I click the edit button the page seems to hang (and I mean for minutes) or after I've edited and I click the save button.

2. agnslz

Gold Member

No, it's not just you, it's been happening to me a lot lately, as well. I think it all ties into the general slowness of the site at certain times and the various "timeouts" that people have described getting an awful lot of lately. Look in this forum for a thread about those things, which includes a post by Rob_E that explains why this is going on.:smile:

Edit: here's a link to the post by Rob_E

3. SpoiledPrincess

SpoiledPrincess Active Member

It's not been happening to me but I've noticed a lot of people in the chat room the past few days keep getting kicked.

4. biguy2738

biguy2738 Member

Albums:

Thanks for your response and the link agnslz. It is greatly appreciated.

Dang the whole time zone set up, I always seem to miss the important posts! :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice