Is it just me?

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seeing as how the weather is a bit damp and chilly this morning-along with an occasional burst of wind-I found myself contemplating various things. One of which was this-how many would like to see the Democratic nomination decided through a one-on-one naked wrestling match between Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama? (Girl-on-girl sex will be part of it as well) If Hillary won, she'd have the nod, if Michelle won, her husband would have the nod. I haven't worked out just how the winner would be decided and am open to suggestions as well as to the person who would be best suited for refereeing the match (male or female also naked).

I believe that this could make the Democratic National Convention a superb viewing opportunity and would rake in the ratings; while, at the same time getting millions of people involved in the political workings of the country.

If the wrestling match went well, a similar event could be held to then determine the best Vice Presidential candidate (male or female) for both the Democrats and Republicans.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seeing as how the weather is a bit damp and chilly this morning-along with an occasional burst of wind-I found myself contemplating various things. One of which was this-how many would like to see the Democratic nomination decided through a one-on-one naked wrestling match between Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama? (Girl-on-girl sex will be part of it as well) If Hillary won, she'd have the nod, if Michelle won, her husband would have the nod. I haven't worked out just how the winner would be decided and am open to suggestions as well as to the person who would be best suited for refereeing the match (male or female also naked).

I believe that this could make the Democratic National Convention a superb viewing opportunity and would rake in the ratings; while, at the same time getting millions of people involved in the political workings of the country.

If the wrestling match went well, a similar event could be held to then determine the best Vice Presidential candidate (male or female) for both the Democrats and Republicans.

NOT!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You may well get your wish. It seems they will fight all the way to the convention floor. Its all over for Hillary and i cant see her dropping out. So its a fight till the bitter end.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
:popcorn:

Wake me up when the Democratic convention is over. Or better yet, I will be watching some good movies on Showtime.
You may well get your wish. It seems they will fight all the way to the convention floor. Its all over for Hillary and i cant see her dropping out. So its a fight till the bitter end.