is it love or lust?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by twinn, Nov 13, 2006.

1. twinn

twinn New Member

Albums:
    hey guys...just recently had my buddy visit from ohio and we got into this discussion, tell me what you think....
    my buddy is well-endowed (about 8.5) and we were talking about his relationships, sexual experiences and it got me thinking about his realtionships from his point of view, did the person he was with really dig him more because of his endowment? did he ever feel that from his partners? i wonder if people in this worl with what's considered larger than normal attributes tend to be more cautious when it comes to getting together with people? kinda a trust issue type of thing? i've often known people in my lifre that base their relationship on the bedroom and outside of it find a harder time connecting. i think when it comes to sexual partners or realtionships we all have to open ourselves and trust, but , in your experiences, was your endowment an addtional consideration? just food for thought....

2. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Lust usually works in my favor. :redface:

3. mephistopheles

Gold Member

Albums:
    From my experiences:

Lust is good, sex is great. But it's just one of those very small parts that come together to create a dynamic relationship.

You've got to get with someone you connect with, not only sexually, but intellectually and emotionally.(Though some people say opposites attract, I think they do, but most only in the bedroom)

Sex and lust is important, but it's not the most important, infact when I'm meeting new girls sex is usually one of the things last in line in my mind.

If one would consider oneself empathetically observant then beware, you may know what some people would think, but not all; and if you misread someone, and follow on what you've got, then you could fuck things up.

Dont try to find out what they think, just ask them, it's simple... Sometimes embarassing, but in the end it's all it really takes.

Personally, I've had only a few partners, and both made several comments about me being very large(7.75-8 inches) and very giving, so thats the last thing I really need to work on... The only real problem I have is telling someone new that I have feelings for them.

And if someone is basing a relationship solely on their partners endowment I'd say "Get the fuck outta there" becuase thats not a boyfriend or girlfriend, or even really a lover; thats a "Fuck-Buddy" and personally I can do without that.

Lol.
    :biggrin1:
    That's just my point of vew

4. twinn

twinn New Member

Albums:
    thanks for your opinions meph... you've got a clear picture and i'm glad you took the time, the idea about opposites attracting mostly in the bed room...that's food for thought!

5. salvatruco

salvatruco Member

Albums:
    Definitely a consideration. I mean, sometimes you have to think if you will find something that good again.

6. D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Yea i would say it plays a small role, as far as how long u would stay in a relationship w someone. I mean if u hate the person how much can u really want to have sex w them.

7. davidjh7

Gold Member

To address what you have said, I can say that I have observed in the gay community, anyway, that there is a targeting aspect about the best looking, best hung, etc. guys. And while they often get tons of attention, they also get a lot of negative or predatory attention, and very little focused on them as people, but only on their attractive physical characteristics. I have watched my good looking gay friends and hung friends be subjected to this, and it is fairly consistent. And most of them report that while the attention was great for awhile, that they eventually become suspicious of peopls motives, and would like to be seen as more than just their looks or cock or whatever. We are all whole people, and deserve to be treated as such.

Draft saved Draft deleted