is it me or him?

pracura

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Having grown up around New Orleans, I have either been drunk or my friends have been drunk many many times. However, I have never let one of my friends go home with a stranger and no one has ever let me go home with a stranger. People say and do things when they are drunk that they would not do otherwise.

Get new friends and drink more carefully

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well im glad to hear that im not alone in the fact that i want a relationship first off. gay guys get such a bad rep for not being able to stay in a relationship and being such whores that all they do is go out, get drunk or drugged up, have sex with a random, rinse and repeat. im sorry but i really dont think this is for me. i just dont know where to start really, i dont have any close gay friends taht i can go out on the pull with etc. and i hate to drag my friends round gay clubs, pubs, bars, etc. because i know that they are only there because of me and cant be enjoying myself, even if they really are (theres my paranoia again).

to stephenmass, i guess we are alike in that way, and you turned out ok lol. i think i should just have a good night out and start again fresh =]