Is it me...?

COLAN O.BRYAN: I don't who this guy is you all seem to hate-but I was raised to give everyone a break-whoever they are.There are far too many bastards on the net.Don't add the unkindness here of all places.This is a help group-not a lets be a total bastard group.remember this

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Aug 3 2004, 06:50 PM
Colan is Maverick- you aren't fooling anyone, still can't spell.
I realised it immediately. Big clue: Snackdud is the only member here that I know of who doesn't use a space immediately following a punctuation mark. Another clue: "I don't know who this guy is..." A little bit of searching would have solved that, and someone who really didn't know what the fuss was about would perform that search before chiming in on some subject that he knew nothing about. Clue 3: His post about "masterbaiting" [sic] in the Young and Hung category is almost exactly the same as another post he made under his original name.

And, Jana, you're right about his spelling; if he had spelt it "Colon" instead, he'd be much closer to the mark. :rolleyes:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, the only way I can think of (but I'm not a moderator) is for Mark to play whack-a-mole with him. Our old board allowed for IP banning, IIRC.

He's also attacking me saying I "masterbait" all over the forum.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Aug 5 2004, 06:59 PM
Well, the only way I can think of (but I'm not a moderator) is for Mark to play whack-a-mole with him. Our old board allowed for IP banning, IIRC.

He's also attacking me saying I "masterbait" all over the forum.
So clean up your mess jonb and we'll all move on...minus one little prick.

M A S T U R B A T E

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
It was soon after the Nancy Kerrigan thing. I haven't gotten it; it was released a few months before spam was invented.