Is it my imagination or is that a bong?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it my imagination, or does the vase in the third picture look like a bong? :confused: I haven't smoked pot since the first Reagan administration, and back then I seem to recall joints being more popular on campus than other smoking paraphenalia. Then again I am fast approaching middle age and this could just be a wonderful example of recycled found art. :rolleyes:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My bad. I'm not up on the latest illicit drug paraphenalia. :tongue:

Yeah, you wouldn't want the cops around and they see that flower vase:rolleyes:. They are gonna be like "YEAH, RIGHT. You are being taken into custody for possession of a flower vase...:biggrin1:BULLSHIT:biggrin1:...a crack pipe!!! Ma'am, come with me...(starts reading your Miranda rights.)".

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
EXHIBIT A for NJ.

Do you ever think that these were failed examples of Martha Stewart "Good Things"? Or IKEA is getting into headshop pipes. Hehehe.
Thank you so much for teaching me bongology. :biggrin1: The ones from my youth tended to resemble this one. I guess that's the equivalent of a Model T these days. :redface:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you so much for teaching me bongology. :biggrin1: The ones from my youth tended to resemble this one. I guess that's the equivalent of a Model T these days. :redface:

You're welcome. I dunno. I don't do drugs so I wouldn't know what is a Model T crack pipe or bong was or even how to use them.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is it my imagination, or does the vase in the third picture look like a bong? :confused: I haven't smoked pot since the first Reagan administration, and back then I seem to recall joints being more popular on campus than other smoking paraphenalia. Then again I am fast approaching middle age and this could just be a wonderful example of recycled found art. :rolleyes:

lol, it could definitely be used as a bong. I love the idea of using Bic pens as pottery. Brilliant.

Yeah, you wouldn't want the cops around and they see that flower vase:rolleyes:. They are gonna be like "YEAH, RIGHT. You are being taken into custody for possession of a flower vase...:biggrin1:BULLSHIT:biggrin1:...a crack pipe!!! Ma'am, come with me...(starts reading your Miranda rights.)".

lol, that would definitely suck and boy would I hate to say I got locked up for a flower vase. But they'd need a whole bunch of shit on their side to even look at the vase (probable cause or a warrant) and then they'd have to find resin or other incriminating evidence on it to be considered paraphernalia.

EXHIBIT A for NJ.

Do you ever think that these were failed examples of Martha Stewart "Good Things"? Or IKEA is getting into headshop pipes. Hehehe.

hahahahahahaha priceless. "IKEA bong" LOL