Is it normal for a boy to squirt during anal sex?

Coffie Prince

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sounds like you are getting some seriously deep anal and prostate orgasms, which is a whole new level of orgasm! I've had a couple of occasions where I have been using either my Aneros toy or dildo and the pleasure in and around my prostate/anal area has built up to such an intense feeling that I've had full body shaking, sweating, heavy panting, and squirting. The first time I squirted I actually thought ok I pee'd myself, but like you and others mention it's not like pee at all, it's a very clear fluid that actually has a sweet taste to it. I've squirted twice, once when my dick was completely flaccid and the other when it was one of those throbbing aching boners, both times felt just as good as the other.

Just enjoy the fact that your body is in tune to this wonderful sensation, I guarantee you'll get hooked on the pleasure ;)
I know right!!It feels amazing!!
I also squirted a clear liquid which is not pee or precum! do you know what that is called?

Reactions: 1119457 and DDReX

Coffie Prince

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It happened to me once before and i was confused until i googled the next morning. I was jerking off while toying my ass after a long night of partying.. i was getting kind of rough because i couldnt get fully hard and before i knew it i thought i was gonna cum but squirted like crazy on myself.. i have yet to have it happen again but want to try
Its so unexpected but it feels sooo good!!

Reactions: DDReX

Coffie Prince

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Keep experimenting with different positions and angles of penetration. Also, I'd gradually increase the size of your dildos and butt plugs....don't rush things. This may take weeks or months....but it i so worth it.......the pleasure is wonderful......
Thanks for the advice!!

Reactions: DDReX

Coffie Prince

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I find I squirt hardest when im upside down against the wall while fingering, so like... gravity is helping the works.... and uffff getting fucked in that position is mind blowing
wow. I never tried that. Thanks for the reply!!

Reactions: Leosilver

Capt Hook

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find I squirt hardest when im upside down against the wall while fingering, so like... gravity is helping the works.... and uffff getting fucked in that position is mind blowing

I use all my anal toys laying with my back on the bed with legs up against the wall. Agree there's something about the gravity. :)