Is it normal for me to prefer online interactions with guys for intimate activities and not want to have in-person encounters?

Brazillian niceboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hey, im brazilian and im 21 yo...ever since my teenage years, I've had a penchant for sharing photos and exposing myself to other guys on the internet. The desire has always burned intensely within me. I relish video calls, photo exchanges, fulfilling requests, and fully immersing myself in those moments. However, when I finally ventured into an in-person encounter with a guy, I didn't quite enjoy it as much. Is this a normal experience, or is there something off about me? For a better context, I do enjoy having sex with women, but I lack the same inclination for these virtual encounters with them.

QueenLeo40

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey, im brazilian and im 21 yo...ever since my teenage years, I've had a penchant for sharing photos and exposing myself to other guys on the internet. The desire has always burned intensely within me. I relish video calls, photo exchanges, fulfilling requests, and fully immersing myself in those moments. However, when I finally ventured into an in-person encounter with a guy, I didn't quite enjoy it as much. Is this a normal experience, or is there something off about me? For a better context, I do enjoy having sex with women, but I lack the same inclination for these virtual encounters with them.
I don't think you're odd. It sounds like it's what you're used to. I say, take your time and get to know partners who not only like you but want to please you. Keep enjoying yourself and trust your gut on who is worth sharing your body and bed with.

Hope this helps.
Leo. :)

mmmniple

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't think you're odd. It sounds like it's what you're used to. I say, take your time and get to know partners who not only like you but want to please you. Keep enjoying yourself and trust your gut on who is worth sharing your body and bed with.

Hope this helps.
Leo. :)
Great answer!

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
Its definitely strange because you should want physical connection with someone. However, online interaction has taken a hold on our psyches the last 2 decades you can say its normal for many. I know a few people who rather get off through online means or behind a screen rather than go meet people in person.

UncleCreepster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who's to say what's normal? You're not exploiting anyone or doing anything without consent, so if it makes you happy and is safe, I don't see a problem.

Also the physical reality of sex with another person has often been less fun for me than what happens in my mind so I understand feeling kinda let down.

Reactions: Nando92

dan123

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My impulse would be that it's not always quick and easy to make that leap between the digital and personal encounter the first time and that different sensory and environmental factors probably played a role; the live experience is always different. If you feel comfortable with having further in-person encounters, you could reach a stage where you are able to live out the fantasy; if not, whether or not you want to explore it further, your gut feeling will tell you if it feels right and good and it could always be the case that it remains an online pleasure (and I don't think there would be anything strange about that).

Reactions: Brazillian niceboy

MileyEras

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oi P! Eu meio q sou assim tb... sou do Brasil tb... se quizer alguém pra conversar sobre isso é só chamar, nunca conversei com alguém sobre... chama na dm.. ñ sei fazer isso rs