Is it normal to want an older man when your 18

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you find older men attractive, explore that part of of you. You will regret not exploring it when are older. Your sexual tastes and desires will probably evolve over time...this is normal as well. Enjoy your youth and explore....:wink:

Hirsute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
INDEED go for it !

I am totally overwhelmed when a younger hits on me although I would never do the reverse.

I had a 29 year old doctor hot on me in NYC and we had the most wonderful time together.
He loved older guys and hairy-I offered both.

It was a great time in my life.

Would love it to happen again.

It satisfies the younger man's whim and truly uplifts an older man's ego !

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A lot of gay guys around your age have an attraction to older guys. If you have always had this attraction, you likely will always have it. If it is recent, then likely it will fade in favor of a new type of attraction in time. If you find a willing partner, and have the chemistry going on, go for it. You might have a fantastic time! But if the stigma of other peope and your own internal eww factor make you too uncomfortable, then just look at stuff on the web until you get over it. Do what feels right for you.

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've also always been attracted to older men as well. Helps that I was always mature for my age as well. Current BF is 15 years older and absolutely love his experience - not only sexually, but in life as well. The things you can learn and experience with an older man are incredible, so if you have the opportunity go with it. Especially if you can find one with a huge cock! lol

Duke610

Sexy Member
Media
When I was in my 20s I was attracted to guys in their late 30s-mid 50s and now that I am one of them I find I'm meeting a lot of 20-somethings who feel the same way. It's neat to have experienced it from both sides.

QB_Cooper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If it's just a sexual fling then don't be worried at all. I've always been attracted to much older men and have never regretted it. Now I will say that when it comes to settling down I would like to find someone closer to my age and by that I mean no more than 15 year difference.

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guess its just your attraction I dont think Id call it weird, Im more attracted to girls 5-15 years older than me. Than girls 1-2 years younger than me.

Daudau

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a Senior in highschool and I have an Office Aide class for a new AP (assistant principal), Mr. Johnson. He's one of the most handsome men ever born on the earth! And today when I was filing referrals and he was behind me, I turned around to see what he was doing and got a face full of his very nice ass on accident. :corkysm21:

But yeah, I'm into older guys (30 to 45 ish). I guess it's the fact they're the most stable and mature guys out there, for the most part. And they're insanely handsome :wink:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I'll just caution you on one thing:
If the guy truly has a twink fetish, hit it and move on. If you stick around, you'll be too old for him in a couple years and he'll toss your ass for being too old or the fact that you've learned to think for yourself...otherwise, have safe fun and frolic. When I was 18, 30 looked ancient.

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
allaussieguys@hotmail.com said:
I am 18 and am finding myself more attracted to older men :confused:
... Is this normal :confused:

Not apparently in Phoenix. lol (though I have a few guys 26 and under making overtures to me in Caifornia...)

Some boys like older men for a variety of reasons: Age = experience (not always, but in general); As replacement father / older brother figures we represent maturity of attitude and stability. We don't always fuck like we are Energizer bunnies because we have learned to savor the sex act instead of just banging a load out. We are mentors, in bed and out of it.

And sometimes you younger guys just think we're sexy because we are older.

Like Duke_610, I was attracted to guys in their mid-30's to mid-40's when I was in my 20's, and now the sexual attraction is reversed. I do think that a guy who is under 21 and a guy who is over 40 have enough of what it takes to make a relationship last, but the ride can sure be exciting.

dengia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
well my current Bf is 47 years older than me...it can be scary i know but i was tyried about acting and beeind someone i wasnt (i mean going just with girl ignoring my granpa' attraction).
My first gay experience was when i was 18 with a 78 y.o. men...he was very good in sex.
My best sex experience is with a 72 y.o. guy : he was very passionate hung (guess 9.5 x 8"); intelligent and sensitive.
Of course in this kind od relationships sex is not a first aim, but i could never touch someone younger than 55-60....
That's and hard way but for the moment i suggest you to back up yourself and not be afraid of wat you like.
Old is the best....young is trash!!!!!

Mulebear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is not odd or unusual. If you look around on the net you will see lots of sites dedicated to admirers of older men. You might enjoy silverdaddies.com.

I've always been attracted to men in their 50s to 60s. It's just the way it is.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
allaussieguys@hotmail.com said:
I am 18 and am finding myself more attracted to older men :confused:
I found myself on the site hotoldermale.com and found my self hard on 50-60 year old men
Is this normal :confused:
lol

Trying to determine normality is futile guy. It is relative and ever changing!
The best advice I can offer is that your instincts are reliable and they are relative to you.. so follow them and not some quixotic concept of what the normal guy should do!:rolleyes: :smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

Duane.Ament

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is attraction ever "normal?"

I mean, It is what it is, right?

Of course, you don't have to act on your attraction. We have laws that forbid adults from having sex with minors. But, besides that, I don't think that attraction can be classified as 'normal' or 'abnormal' too much these days...except, perhaps, attraction to animals??!!

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm finding lately that a lot of guys anything from 6 to 16 years younger than my 33 years are hitting me up after finding me on the net. I can only say that it boosts my ego no end! Now, if I could only find some that lived nearby...